The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
so much fukkery i'm surprised the innets is still up...

the catfight....the fake ass 8 mile battle....daddy punches son....the pillow.....yoba v. dre.....power v. empire.....:whew::whew::whew::whew:

i'm full brehs...*pushes plate away...loosens belt...burps*

to hell with that other T. Howard show tho....soon as i saw m. night sh!talon name it was :camby:

keke palmer lookin so delicious....:noah:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Tiana pawgin outchea?:steviej:Jamal got nikkas eating Cap'n Crunch in the stu?:dahell:

Edit:
Drip Drop and Dollar Dollar funna tear up Memorial Day Weekend
anigif_gif-courtesy-of-che-r-20783-1306950247-57.gif

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Empire finale knew they needed something special, that's the only reason I can think of why we haven't seen Black Rambo sooner :wow:. Lucious might be cool with Jamal now that he is hanging dudes over balconies :pachaha:, but Black Rambo doesn't have love for no batty bwois Too bad Jamal gave him the Papa Doc treatment without even spitting bars :skip:.

Jokes aside, Lucious seemed to be the MVP of the finale. From decking Hakeem, to doing one-man shows in his bed, to beating ALS, to going to jail. His best moment was the look he gave to Andre while he was hugging up on Jennifer Hudson in the church. Lucious did Andre wrong, bi-polar brother was on the right path, would have been deacon in no time. Even without knowing it, he has his dad's back. Bye bye Vernon :sadcam:.

Hakeem asking Dre if he's heard of a hostile takeover :mjlol:.

I needed that catfight between Cookie and Anika to involve the removal of clothing :shaq:

Overall it was a great season of fukkery :salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i wish the jjud and andre storyline went somewhere. Next season he will learn the baby aint probably his, considering all the psycho meds he was on, I'll be surprise if he can get up.

The show has corrupted your holy self :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wanted Andre to rebuke Jesus and Jennifer Hudson so he could go back to Rhonda and their swinging scheming life but I don't appreciate it coming at the expense of Vernon. They better reveal that the two of them are keeping Vernon in a makeshift hospital room they set up in their cellar and have paid off a doctor to treat him on the low.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Tooo much fukkery in 2 episodes :ohmygoodness: How they gonna top this next season .......it's like they threw in a whole season worth of fukkery into each scene...one scene after another, pure:sweetjesus:....kill Vernon...now hakeem fuccs Anika...now Jamal smashes his Rocket Power looking bf :nonono:......throw in Cookie trying kill off Luscious while we at it

I'm kinda happy its over :mjcry: I don't think my mind could last another episode