The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
image_zps5svcm3yr.jpg

These nikkas are ruthless...if I was Lucious I would've :pacspit: on them if they stared at me like that

@3Rivers can we turn hakeem on the right into a smiley please?

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
maaaaaaaaaaan... what an amazing season finale :wow:

i just read the whole thread right now while my bro watches the repeat cuz he worked late :russ::wow::russ:

that monster/magic johnson gif post killed me :russ:

i swear i never watched a show with this much fukkery, it's unbelievable

salute to the empire fam for a dope season, and i know their next season is gonna be even crazier

it's game time bytches :salute:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So Howard and Juliette Lewis who is in that show Secrets and Lies are going to get to star in this Wayward Pines show too huh? Or maybe they are just playing supporting roles or just on the first season. Howard probably took this role thinking Empire wouldn't make it or before he was cast in the role cause I remember Wayward Pines being advertised at least a year ago as a future show on Fox.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that this show has created a whole legion of actors who will now be 'Black Famous' for the rest of their careers.

White folks probably won't recognize them, but 'Audience Member #3' from the battle scene will be able to walk into any Red Lobster in the US 5 years from now and have the whole place going ham :wow:

yeah, pretty much "the game" famous, lol. but this ain't cw or BET so they should be bigger. i like how they interact with real life like "the game" and have random celebrities like "the game". Don't act like Kelsey Grammer ain't write the blueprint...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This is the piffest fukkery in a long time and that's off one episode. I feel like Arsenio just now finding out how good the cheese is:mjcry:
that moment when his son went into the trash, that was when i knew they show was official
lmao
i had the same reaction lmao

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still feel like i could plug in the game characters around Terrence Howard though, lol.

wendy robinson could do cookie.
jason and kelly could be the swirl couple
pookie could be malik yoba
tia & tamera could be annika
blue could be the gay son
malik could be hakeem

and i could go on and on.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the white chick killing Yoba, they could have, ya know called the police and say dude was assaulting Andre so she hit him. She would see no charges, no jail time or anything. Its at their home. You have the right to defend your home. Even if they shot him. Don't see what the issue was that made this so hush hush unless he was keeping quiet for the sake of the IPO.