The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Wacky D

What I said came true.

Jamal isnt spineless and took the spotlight and Antwon isn't the good moral character :sas2:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
W92XDSG.png
WRo6fae.png

xNoQtbU.png
:russ: YES!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wanted Andre to rebuke Jesus and Jennifer Hudson so he could go back to Rhonda and their swinging scheming life but I don't appreciate it coming at the expense of Vernon. They better reveal that the two of them are keeping Vernon in a makeshift hospital room they set up in their cellar and have paid off a doctor to treat him on the low.
This is what I came in here to suggest. He locked up in a basement or suttin. The fukkery levels are too high for JC to go out like that.

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
The most insulting is how they treat Andre's illness and it is coming from the same staff that seem to have a problem with people who judge gay characters. They always give off the vibe that Andre is a problem with his illness but Jamal who is gay, is actually a hero. How are you going to fight for a gay man to be respected at all cost and try to get people to use modern thinking instead of myths, all the while you take a mentally ill man, send him to church instead of giving him proper treatment and basically treating him like a little deranged dog? talk about hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
REAL question for my brehs with sons

This last ep got me thinking.. when would it ever be appropriate to punch your son SQUARE in the face
full steam

Seeing your son fukking your ex-wiz ?

I dunno.. if I would punch him in the face over that.. Thots gonna THOT

lol

Nikka would prolly have to hit me first or hit his moms, sister or wife for me to go in his grill

It's just a thing for me.. don't hit me in the face. I could see punching him in his chest or arm or something

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust Antione Fisher either

That dude be giving them looks like he plotting on something...maybe he's in cohoots with my baby Anika (I love her :noah: )

But I think I see the end game...
Lucious gonna want Cookie to run Empire but somehow Antione Fisher and Anika will take over...Jamal & Hakeem gonna drop that joint album....Andre gonna snap n kill NY Undercover dude & go to jail...his snow bunny gonna leach onto somebody else...luscious gonna find out it's not ALS and its a cure then boom Season 2 brehs...and that's when he & cookie will team up to try n get Empire back to the familia :wow:

:mindblown: @ you getting half of that shyt right

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Andre listening to the white girl and becoming an accessory to murder

If they woulda called an ambulance maybe he actually makes it..

worse case the white gets locked up for involuntary manslaughter with that Empire money the lawyer could prolly get her sentenced down to 3 - 5yrs

now.. they find his body and physical evidence in your house (blood in your carpet) and she cops a deal to say YOU are the killer cause that's how the DA is gonna set it up

and you go to jail for life or she goes down for Murder 1 .. 25 to life

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@Wacky D

What I said came true.

Jamal isnt spineless and took the spotlight and Antwon isn't the good moral character :sas2:

he still didnt take the spotlight. him getting the torch is an instant afterthought. theres a whole handful of storylines going into the next season that trump jamal getting the company.

i didnt say he was spineless. i said that hes passive. and i made that comment like a month ago. hes just now starting to get out of that mode cuz lucious put the battery in his back last night.

REAL question for my brehs with sons

This last ep got me thinking.. when would it ever be appropriate to punch your son SQUARE in the face
full steam

Seeing your son fukking your ex-wiz ?

I dunno.. if I would punch him in the face over that.. Thots gonna THOT

lol

Nikka would prolly have to hit me first or hit his moms, sister or wife for me to go in his grill

It's just a thing for me.. don't hit me in the face. I could see punching him in his chest or arm or something

the punch was before that.

hakeem needed to get dropped tho. i applaud lucious.

besides, that aint chit compared to cookie beating hakeem down with that broomstick. COOKIE!!!:noah:

Last edited: