The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
REAL question for my brehs with sons

This last ep got me thinking.. when would it ever be appropriate to punch your son SQUARE in the face
full steam

Seeing your son fukking your ex-wiz ?

I dunno.. if I would punch him in the face over that.. Thots gonna THOT

lol

Nikka would prolly have to hit me first or hit his moms, sister or wife for me to go in his grill

It's just a thing for me.. don't hit me in the face. I could see punching him in his chest or arm or something

Its funny.... I was just thinking about this scenario this morning as i was changing my 1 y/o son's diaper... I was looking at him like "yo... I might have to knock this dude out one day when he grows up like lucious did..." that scene was crazy.. Like you raised this kat from a baby and know you knocking him the fukk out like any other man you got beef with... :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
he still didnt take the spotlight. him getting the torch is an instant afterthought. theres a whole handful of storylines going into the next season that trump jamal getting the company.

i didnt say he was spineless. i said that hes passive. and i made that comment like a month ago. hes just now starting to get out of that mode cuz lucious put the battery in his back last night.

the punch was before that.

hakeem needed to get dropped tho. i applaud lucious.

besides, that aint chit compared to cookie beating hakeem down with that broomstick. COOKIE!!!:noah:

If he was gonna go there he shoulda did it after he talked that shyt about OBAMA and pulled out his dyck and pissed in the middle off the restaurant
then posted it online like fukk everybody

I could see that.. especially since Lucious was "friends" with Barack .. if my son does that then maybe I go in his mouf over that but..

I dunno.. it's a respect thing. I will beat my kids ass if necessary but I'm not punching them in the face

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
gallery-empirefinale-punch-1.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-building-4.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-hakeem-5.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-cured-6.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-fight-12.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-rapbattle-13.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-dead-16.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-preggo-17.jpg

gallery-empirefinale-gametime-19.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If he was gonna go there he shoulda did it after he talked that shyt about OBAMA and pulled out his dyck and pissed in the middle off the restaurant
then posted it online like fukk everybody

I could see that.. especially since Lucious was "friends" with Barack .. if my son does that then maybe I go in his mouf over that but..

I dunno.. it's a respect thing. I will beat my kids ass if necessary but I'm not punching them in the face

lucious & obama f*ckin or something? why would he punch hakeem in the face over that?

punching your son in the face is less than a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. he picked the right time to do it. right in front of hakeem's corny crew too.

.........but i think he wouldve preferred to save it for when he caught him getting it in with anikka.