The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That part from last week's episode where Taraji said Naomi Campbell woulda been her bytch in prison cuz she has a long tongue was disgusting :scusthov:

This show got everybody acting fruity.

Aw, look at you, all grossed out. Look how about for next week I'll watch first and then come in and post the time stamps of where at any point someone does something gay, or something gay is mentioned. Then you can cover your ears or shield your eyes when you watch.

How's that sound, babe? :smile:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Aw, look at you, all grossed out. Look how about for next week I'll watch first and then come in and post the time stamps of where at any point someone does something gay, or something gay is mentioned. Then you can cover your ears or shield your eyes when you watch.

To be 100% with you fam you are one of the few I people I literally scroll right past whenever I see you post. In fact I actually have no clue what you just said to me outside of the smiley face I saw while hitting the reply button. I figure it's Sunday and I'm in a good mood, so the least I could do is maybe help prevent you from wasting your time in the future.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
To be 100% with you fam you are one of the few I people I literally scroll right past whenever I see you post. In fact I actually have no clue what you just said to me outside of the smiley face I saw while hitting the reply button. I figure it's Sunday and I'm in a good mood, so the least I could do is maybe help prevent you from wasting your time in the future.

:tu:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are the women in Melbourne pretty?

You too naive to be a May '12 poster breh its plenty white ppl on here

Pretty much every single one of the posters who were :noah: over Andre's chick are all white so you cant be surprised at their tastes
:manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
B_GpdnUXIAA6Ykl.jpg:large

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I watched half of the first episode when it premiered. I haven't watched it since, but been hearing good things from everyone. I watched all the episodes on demand, now I'm in the mix. Great show!