The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah I ain't drinking. Until I see Naomi apparently.

Who is that Liberian girl over there? How the hell does he know she's Liberian from a far? Is Lucious an expert on African culture that he can just spot one from afar like he's on safari? Or is that just a way to give an MJ shoutout
Remember Naomi was complaining about getting the side-hoe treatment then Hakeem told her that he would put her on the list as a potential investor so she could attend the party

Terrence already had her "info"

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nah I ain't drinking. Until I see Naomi apparently.

Who is that Liberian girl over there? How the hell does he know she's Liberian from a far? Is Lucious an expert on African culture that he can just spot one from afar like he's on safari? Or is that just a way to give an MJ shoutout

:russ::deadmanny:

Remember Naomi was complaining about getting the side-hoe treatment then Hakeem told her that he would put her on the list as a potential investor so she could attend the party

Terrence already had her "info"

:leostare: Did he though? Remember he was pointing out people and Precious was giving out the info. He was in the hospital, so he didn't have time to brush up on who is coming to the party. Still doesn't explain why he said "Who is that Liberian girl over there?":whatthehell?:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
\

:leostare: Did he though? Remember he was pointing out people and Precious was giving out the info. He was in the hospital, so he didn't have time to brush up on who is coming to the party. Still doesn't explain why he said "Who is that Liberian girl over there?":whatthehell?:
nikka I tried :manny:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't trust Antione Fisher either

That dude be giving them looks like he plotting on something...maybe he's in cohoots with my baby Anika (I love her :noah: )

But I think I see the end game...
Lucious gonna want Cookie to run Empire but somehow Antione Fisher and Anika will take over...Jamal & Hakeem gonna drop that joint album....Andre gonna snap n kill NY Undercover dude & go to jail...his snow bunny gonna leach onto somebody else...luscious gonna find out it's not ALS and its a cure then boom Season 2 brehs...and that's when he & cookie will team up to try n get Empire back to the familia :wow:
Dope spoiler/analysis:salute:

andre is such a sociopath...youre father damn near was on his last leg and this corny nikka worrying about IPO. Hakeem shouldve took off on bruh.

Jamal folded him with one punch though, Andre would morph into psycho mode and punch a hole through the kid. That scene with him clapping his hands out of anger was :russ:. I grew up with a couple cats like that, had mental problems but was never diagnosed/checked out.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Taraji :noah:

Naomi: "What's 'bae'? :scust:" :skip:

"Who is that Liberian girl over there?" :shaq:

Royal Shakespeare Company Terrence back :ohhh:

Sexy TV head dancers :whoo:

Evil White Wife Gonna Evil White Wife :manny:

Are they low-key telling us Cookie can't read? :mjcry:

I called it last week. The emergence of SUPER GOONED OUT ANDRE :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Terrence with the :flabbynsick: Nappy Roots flow on 'You're So Beautiful' :lolbron:

:camby:The music in this week's episode. Wake me up again when French Montana and Ross hop on that 'Drip Drop' Remix

"RICK ROSS, RICK RICKETY ROSS...." :dj2:

Last edited:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
My nikka Dre doing that Ice Bucket Challenge for his dad.

B-LdoPXIgAA016U.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This current storyline actually is effectively killing the show to me, it takes an already outlandish look at the white house and makes it even more wild and not in the good way.

Kerri Washington is slammin btw no doubt but she ain't worth a war:beli:

Is this the last episode before the shows hiatus tonight?:sadcam:

The story is crazy. No way the Damn president is going to go to war over his mistress. But this arc did give us one of the best epsoides in Scandal history. "Run" was a top 3 epsiode of the entire series and cleary the best epsoide this season.

But yea the story is dumb. lmao. Supposedly who actually bought olivia is gonna turn the story around though. Most people think it's the dude from season 1 who left.