The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
kobe.jpg

:dead: :deadrose:

Oh this is the Lucious Lion sound?? It sounds like the murder inc irv gotti sound

Watching You Like A Camera Do :mjpls:

i actually kinda liked that song :snoop:

the fukkery was too much tonight

andre in the shower

bae

selfie

:bryan:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Gonna be honest... I'm REALLY digging this show. This episode was not much fukkery but just plain good story telling.

And fukk that mulatto bytch:pacspit: her cac genes showed throughout this episode. Poisoning that cac singing and daring to defy #teamcookie. Glad she walked in on Lucius screwing Cookie.:umad:

And isnt Lucius like WORTH A LOT!? Shouldn't he get Jamel's so called "daughter" a DNA test to really see if shes his?

And yeah we REALLY know why Lucious dont want his crazy ass son running the company. Guy is straight psychopath. Showed no empathy what so ever towards the news.

Next episode looks interesting.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
And isnt Lucius like WORTH A LOT!? Shouldn't he get Jamel's so called "daughter" a DNA test to really see if shes his?

And yeah we REALLY know why Lucious dont want his crazy ass son running the company. Guy is straight psychopath. Showed no empathy what so ever towards the news.

Do they even know Andre is bi-polar? Besides his wife of course and uncle. I don't see that baby ending up being Jamal's either.

Speaking of Jamal, is it in his contract that he has to wear a scarf in every other scene :skip:

Luscious isn't even trying to hide his feelings for Cookie in front of fake Lena Horne. The scene where he was clapping with that big goofy grin on his face was :mjlol:. Anika drugging Courtney Love was some straight soap opera antics. Hopefully that's the last we see of her, besides her face being horrid, her voice is as well :scust:.

So long Chef Boyardee, maybe next time Empire hosts a party Jamal will let him cater :troll:.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I don't trust Antione Fisher either

That dude be giving them looks like he plotting on something...maybe he's in cohoots with my baby Anika (I love her :noah: )

But I think I see the end game...
Lucious gonna want Cookie to run Empire but somehow Antione Fisher and Anika will take over...Jamal & Hakeem gonna drop that joint album....Andre gonna snap n kill NY Undercover dude & go to jail...his snow bunny gonna leach onto somebody else...luscious gonna find out it's not ALS and its a cure then boom Season 2 brehs...and that's when he & cookie will team up to try n get Empire back to the familia :wow:

All this would be goat television:ohlawd:

All jokes aside this is easily one of the most entertaining shows I seen in a min. I usually never take time to watch shows when they air these days but this shyt is crazy:wow: