The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
In regards to Andre, i think he is a bit of an elitist (not to mention sociopath). He probably always had a thing for the finer things in life and probably always felt smarter and that he was better than all of the people in his life. I noticed that in the first episode and now with the IPO statement , sociopath.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Dre doing that Ice Bucket Challenge for his dad.

B-LdoPXIgAA016U.jpg

:dmaclol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gonna be honest... I'm REALLY digging this show. This episode was not much fukkery but just plain good story telling.

And fukk that mulatto bytch:pacspit: her cac genes showed throughout this episode. Poisoning that cac singing and daring to defy #teamcookie. Glad she walked in on Lucius screwing Cookie.:umad:

And isnt Lucius like WORTH A LOT!? Shouldn't he get Jamel's so called "daughter" a DNA test to really see if shes his?

And yeah we REALLY know why Lucious dont want his crazy ass son running the company. Guy is straight psychopath. Showed no empathy what so ever towards the news.

Next episode looks interesting.
show is a mess. how was that not the first thing they did?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Y'all just know Lucious is gonna be on his death bed then make a break through only to find out it ain't ALS, it will be revealed that somebody has been poisoning him and Lucious will be on the war path :bustback:

Why do people have this theory? Like i see this everywhere(He don't really have ALS)

Yall act like he diagnosed himself or something. Trained professionals diagoned him and saw what he had. So you saying the hospital is just lying to him??

Also did they just throw Tiana into the bushes?? That promo vid of future episodes Tiana wasn't in it at all.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people have this theory? Like i see this everywhere(He don't really have ALS)

Yall act like he diagnosed himself or something. Trained professionals diagoned him and saw what he had. So you saying the hospital is just lying to him??

It will further enhance the shows fukkery levels :yeshrug: