The Official "Empire" Thread (New Show on Fox by Lee Daniels starring Terrance Howard)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Suffer from bad medicine for your ALS to the point of being bedridden then be strong enough for hot sex with your ex wife a day later brehs

Breh if this show takes a nose dive, I am going to watch for two reasons.
1. Cookie (:noah:) and 2. Terrence Howard's hilarious portrayal of someone with ALS. (:laughing:smile:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
taraji p henson is a goddess :mjcry:

she be wearin' the fukk outta them dresses too, lawd have mercy her ass be lookin' delicious as fukk:noah:

24947024-24947026-large.jpg

1-_Fashion-Bomb-Exclusive-Talking-Fitness-with-Taraji-P.-Henson.jpg

041_upscale_april2014-page-0_zps19b47f65.jpg

i gotta make mention bout that white broad though, rhonda lyon. bytch be lookin' sexy as fukk. somethin' bout them eyes, bruhs :steviej:

Empire-pic-Kaitlin-Doubleday-as-Rhonda-Lyon.jpg

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I don't trust Antione Fisher either

That dude be giving them looks like he plotting on something...maybe he's in cohoots with my baby Anika (I love her :noah: )

But I think I see the end game...
Lucious gonna want Cookie to run Empire but somehow Antione Fisher and Anika will take over...Jamal & Hakeem gonna drop that joint album....Andre gonna snap n kill NY Undercover dude & go to jail...his snow bunny gonna leach onto somebody else...luscious gonna find out it's not ALS and its a cure then boom Season 2 brehs...and that's when he & cookie will team up to try n get Empire back to the familia :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't trust Antione Fisher either

That dude be giving them looks like he plotting on something...maybe he's in cohoots with my baby Anika (I love her :noah: )

But I think I see the end game...
Lucious gonna want Cookie to run Empire but somehow Antione Fisher and Anika will take over...Jamal & Hakeem gonna drop that joint album....Andre gonna snap n kill NY Undercover dude & go to jail...his snow bunny gonna leach onto somebody else...luscious gonna find out it's not ALS and its a cure then boom Season 2 brehs...and that's when he & cookie will team up to try n get Empire back to the familia :wow:
:ohhh:

I'm definitely seeing them dropping the ALS angle just to keep Terrence on the show