The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Looking over an Ebay page of a product that i'm thinking about launching. Easily scalable in many varieties, SUPER LOW production costs compared to what that that store is selling them for, and VERY HIGH resell value. They have 7,000 items listed at $30-$35 per item.

Lets be generous and say they only sell 1,000 items per day at $30 per product. That's $30,000 :damn:

Now lets say they sell one of each of their 7,000 items per day. That's $210,000 a day

full

Silkk

Daps
Their delivery time is about 2-3 weeks, they might be/must be dropshipping :patrice:

I'm bout to sneak in the back door on they ass and takeover :mjlit:

Silkk

Daps
Getting sales on my Shopify store directly from Google Search now :ehh:

I'm not running Google ads yet so this is off straight SEO which I didn't even place much focus on. Dope.
Whats the total number of replenishable items you have right now?

Paypal hmu on some hoe shyt talking about they might start capping my account :childplease:

Silkk

Daps
These never paying ass mufukkas about to make me stop accepting offers :snoop:

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
To the brehs who are selling on eBay: how many items do you have to have active for you to see 1-2 sales a day? Obviously it's going to depend on the demand for a specific item, but how large are your shops? Hundreds? Thousands?

Silkk

Daps
To the brehs who are selling on eBay: how many items do you have to have active for you to see 1-2 sales a day? Obviously it's going to depend on the demand for a specific item, but how large are your shops? Hundreds? Thousands?
I got 50 right now, and it just depends tbh. Some days I get zero, some days I may get 10. More you have the much higher chances of course

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Made $330 off Shopify yesterday. I'm slowly cracking the code when it comes to Facebook ads. I wrote out a small guide mainly for myself so I can stay organized but I might drop it on here after I test it out on another store. I have a $30/day budget on my most successful ad set and I'm going to scale it up to $50 after a few more consistent days then $100. It's paying for itself now that I found my winner.

Silkk

Daps
Got my photographer to send me over my Amazon/lifestyle pics this weekend. Them shyts nice AF

Jacked my prices up & still doing numbers :whoo:

Silkk

Daps
Made $330 off Shopify yesterday. I'm slowly cracking the code when it comes to Facebook ads. I wrote out a small guide mainly for myself so I can stay organized but I might drop it on here after I test it out on another store. I have a $30/day budget on my most successful ad set and I'm going to scale it up to $50 after a few more consistent days then $100. It's paying for itself now that I found my winner.
What % of your sales come from international buyers? I still have mine turned off for now because of intl shipping costs and too many bullshyt ass ghost buyers.

Feel like i’m definitely missing out on bread though, So i’m thinking about turning it back on along with immediate pay and making them pay their own shipping. :patrice:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
What % of your sales come from international buyers? I still have mine turned off for now because of intl shipping costs and too many bullshyt ass ghost buyers.

Feel like i’m definitely missing out on bread though, So i’m thinking about turning it back on along with immediate pay and making them pay their own shipping. :patrice:
You need to do exactly that bro. About 30% of my sales come from international buyers. I'll sometimes have days where I only get international sales. I was on the fence about it too but making my listings available worldwide was one of the best things I ever did on Ebay.

Silkk

Daps
You need to do exactly that bro. About 30% of my sales come from international buyers. I'll sometimes have days where I only get international sales. I was on the fence about it too but making my listings available worldwide was one of the best things I ever did on Ebay.
Do you still work full time or are you all in on your business?