The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm all money in. Once I started making more in a day than I was making in a week at my job I knew that this was something I needed to put my complete focus on.
Think i'll definitely be there soon. Probably going to wait until my contract expires in February-March though, Cause I should be able to get Chase & Capital One to front me more credit around this time :ahh:

RedNation

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The 10th Planet
For the Amazon private label guys. Do ya'll have any suggestions on courses a beginner should buy? I've been doing research on it for a bit now, so I have a grasp on the basics, but I know most of the good information is usually pay walled, so I was looking for a point in the right direction.

Silkk

Daps
For the Amazon private label guys. Do ya'll have any suggestions on courses a beginner should buy? I've been doing research on it for a bit now, so I have a grasp on the basics, but I know most of the good information is usually pay walled, so I was looking for a point in the right direction.
Udemy

• Dap
Reactions: L68

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of you guys need an ecommerce store or website built let me know. I need to build up my portfolio/resume as a web developer.

RedNation

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The 10th Planet
I found a decent looking one so thanks! Question though. When I was looking through to see what reviews were saying for different courses, I noticeda common complaint with the recent reviews,was that the information was outdated or certain plugins and services weren't available anymore. So would buying older courses be pointless, because I know Amazon is constantly changing, and what might have worked last year might not work this year, or it might even get you banned.

Silkk

Daps
I found a decent looking one so thanks! Question though. When I was looking through to see what reviews were saying for different courses, I noticeda common complaint with the recent reviews,was that the information was outdated or certain plugins and services weren't available anymore. So would buying older courses be pointless, because I know Amazon is constantly changing, and what might have worked last year might not work this year, or it might even get you banned.
Most of the best sellers usually update their courses for free every few months or so, So i’d advise staying away from any that haven’t been updated in at least 6 months.

Silkk

Daps
I'm all money in. Once I started making more in a day than I was making in a week at my job I knew that this was something I needed to put my complete focus on.
These Paypal bytches done capped my account and denied my request to increase my limit :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
10 new variations of my best product coming in tomorrow.

4 variations of what I hope will be a big big profit turner coming in next week. $3.50 into $50-$70

Testing samples & deciding which manufacturer i’m going with to produce my next product this weekend. $10-$12 into $80-$120

Variety is the #1 key to scaling, and all these shyts got unlimited ways they can be customized :blessed:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
can't wait to get back into drop shipping.

someone i know been doing crazy numbers and thats in one month.

BXvO78f.gif

get a degree they said

:unimpressed:

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
can't wait to get back into drop shipping.

someone i know been doing crazy numbers and thats in one month.
The numbers are always fun to look at in revenue. But what about profit? Profit= Revenue - Ad spend - COGS (cost of goods sold).

Clearly if he's doing 170k, then profit's probably 80k or something which is crazy nice. I always wonder what type of product those people sell.