The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just found a product that CANNOT cost more than $1-$2 at MOST & consistently sells for $25-$36 :dead:

Actually checked Alibaba as I was typing this and it costs less than 50 cents to make :dead:

:wow: If I can get somebody to replicate this shyt, then I got like 100+ variations I can spin off :wow:

Definitely gonna need a bigger crib

Silkk

Daps
This shyt is honestly fun AF. It’s like playing a real life game.

Crapped on a few things, But when you hit on items and then find a way to variate & scale them shyts :banderas:

Silkk

Daps
What was your process getting started breh? I’m about to start an IG page driving traffic to sell products on this one website then investing the profits to do Shopify/EBay/Amazon.
Write a down a list of EVERYTHING you see/touch/use on a daily basis and go through it.

Research the cost vs profit, including shipping costs.

Be creative. Weigh your options and talk to multiple suppliers. Create RFQs and let them do the bidding for your business.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Write a down a list of EVERYTHING you see/touch/use on a daily basis and go through it.

Research the cost vs profit, including shipping costs.

Be creative. Weigh your options and talk to multiple suppliers. Create RFQs and let them do the bidding for your business.
:salute:

Silkk

Daps
@Silkk what market are you finding success in? Are you doing FBA?
99% of my sales have been all Ebay so far.

I had a few sales on Amazon but just signed back up as pro seller/FBA earlier this week. I have way too much inventory so i’m going to need to send it off plus people be wanting their shyt ASAP and not having to wait days for it.

Amazon is just strict & does a lot of hoe shyt sometimes. So that can be annoying.

This weekend I need to work on setting up Shopify, Mercari, & Etsy. Ebay is probably going to continue to be my #1 until I can push everybody to Shopify or make sure Amazon doesn’t have a BF

giphy.gif

Ebay is chill AF for the most part and lets me get away with a lot more shyt than Amazon does. But there’s no competition when it comes to that Amazon traffic.

Silkk

Daps
Did some research this weekend and the money being made on Etsy is ri-fuccin-diculous. :mindblown:

Like this simple ass ring here that can’t be more than $1 to manufacture flipping for $33:

Silver Always Ring

By no means am I hating on the creator though, cause thats what its all about. It’s actually motivating when you think about it.

Silkk

Daps
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

How do I go about making sure no one else can post/sell in my listings? I want to kill that “only available from 1 seller” stuff.

I have a brand/logo but it isn’t trademarked yet so I couldn’t finish the brand enrollment and I also will probably change my logo in the future so I don’t want to pay to trademark it just yet.

I also need to know if I will have to trademark both the full business name as well as the acronym name? (Example: New world order & NWO)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

How do I go about making sure no one else can post/sell in my listings? I want to kill that “only available from 1 seller” stuff.

I have a brand/logo but it isn’t trademarked yet so I couldn’t finish the brand enrollment and I also will probably change my logo in the future so I don’t want to pay to trademark it just yet.

I also need to know if I will have to trademark both the full business name as well as the acronym name? (Example: New world order & NWO)

If it says only from 1 seller, you dont have the buybox yet. Otherwise nothing you can do without TM. Only tra sparring can save you bro

Silkk

Daps
If it says only from 1 seller, you dont have the buybox yet. Otherwise nothing you can do without TM. Only tra sparring can save you bro
I didn’t qualify when I had them listed before because I hadn’t gone pro yet. Now that everything has been approved and set up for pro I should right?

I just didn’t want to put it back up if i’ll need to have the trademark/brand enrollment done before I can lockdown my products and also create a store.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

My recommendation is to build a site and trademark the site (cheaper). You can use this to get EBC faster.

In the mean time, send Spicy Cease and Desist letters :mjlit:

Silkk

Daps
My recommendation is to build a site and trademark the site (cheaper). You can use this to get EBC faster.

In the mean time, send Spicy Cease and Desist letters :mjlit:
:ohhh: I didn’t know you could trademark websites, about to look into it.