The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And Another One

giphy.gif

Only issue may be shipping costs, especially on a bulk but if its not then this is an easy $1-$2 = $15-$25 flip

Silkk

Daps
Could’ve made a killing with a back to school store, wasn’t even thinking :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have any of y’all thought of selling ebooks an online? Like on EBay and Amazon Kindle

I’m not talking about random ebooks that you get copyrighted for. There are websites that give you the resell rights such as resellrightsweekly.com that give you access to hundreds

These you can claim as your own and sell. Then the great thing about ebooks that are saved as pdf is that they can be sent over and over. Not like a physical book or another product that you have to keep purchasing

This is digital so it don’t run out obviously. There are people charging 99 cents for Ebooks that have made hundreds from them on EBay

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
ive been investing time into shopify, i have a store selling phones cases and another one selling headphones, just a couple of slaes

I had a couple of questions

somebody convinced me to pay them to do a sales funnels on mailichimp, from what i see i think i was tricked, it seems to me if you already have a shopify store the sales funnel makes no sense but im reading otherwise, so my question is if you already have a store does a sales funnel make any sense?

also what do you guys recommend for a mailing list, is there something better than mailchimp?

edit: also what is people's opinion on selling phone cases and audio gear?

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
ive been investing time into shopify, i have a store selling phones cases and another one selling headphones, just a couple of slaes

I had a couple of questions

somebody convinced me to pay them to do a sales funnels on mailichimp, from what i see i think i was tricked, it seems to me if you already have a shopify store the sales funnel makes no sense but im reading otherwise, so my question is if you already have a store does a sales funnel make any sense?

also what do you guys recommend for a mailing list, is there something better than mailchimp?

edit: also what is people's opinion on selling phone cases and audio gear?
How/Where did somebody convince you to do that?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Currently getting some Excel VBA scripts made to make researching products and listing easier for Ebay. shyt that used to take 15-20 mins is gonna take seconds now. Can't wait till it's done.

Silkk

Daps
Currently getting some Excel VBA scripts made to make researching products and listing easier for Ebay. shyt that used to take 15-20 mins is gonna take seconds now. Can't wait till it's done.
Listing shyt is the most consuming for me. Can’t imagine trying to list 1,000-5,000 items across 3-4 platforms alone :damn:

Been thinking about trying out sellbrite once I get started with Shopify.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
How/Where did somebody convince you to do that?

i brought a gig on fiverr for traffic (which was a waste) but the person was insisting that there was no point in getting traffic if you dont have a sales funnel, so I brought a sales funnel gig from them too and also just from googling i kept reading about sales funnels so i was curious as to what she would come up with, it was really FOMO that made me do it, but anyways unless im missing something a sales funnel is just an oversimplified web page

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Listing shyt is the most consuming for me. Can’t imagine trying to list 1,000-5,000 items across 3-4 platforms alone :damn:

Been thinking about trying out sellbrite once I get started with Shopify.
There's a dude on Instagram @dailyrefinement who lists 5K items across different platforms. He uses macros to get the job done. He had a class on Skillshare and they took it down for some reason but he drops vids about it from time to time. And if listing is becoming too time consuming, use a 3rd party lister that streamlines the process or learn Ebay File Exchange.

Silkk

Daps
There's a dude on Instagram @dailyrefinement who lists 5K items across different platforms. He uses macros to get the job done. He had a class on Skillshare and they took it down for some reason but he drops vids about it from time to time. And if listing is becoming too time consuming, use a 3rd party lister that streamlines the process or learn Ebay File Exchange.
I follow him & subscribe to his youtube. He has a ton of good info, dude is just a fukking bore to watch :yawn:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I follow him & subscribe to his youtube. He has a ton of good info, dude is just a fukking bore to watch :yawn:
That's why I watch him on Instagram, lol. I'm subscribed to his Youtube but I can't listen to him for an extended period of time. The only channel I'm really tuned into nowadays is The Auction Professor. He has an anchor store with over 10,000 listings. I soak up a lot of good game from him.

Silkk

Daps
That's why I watch him on Instagram, lol. I'm subscribed to his Youtube but I can't listen to him for an extended period of time. The only channel I'm really tuned into nowadays is The Auction Professor. He has an anchor store with over 10,000 listings. I soak up a lot of good game from him.
Never heard of him, about to check him out now.