The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Grizzly What level store do you have? Im still on starter and don’t really see why I should go up a tier until I start doing 350+ new items a month.

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
brehs, currently testing and attempting to turn 100$+/day profit on winning products on shopify. If I can succeed, I'll be offering to coach anyone or even give free advice. That said, if you yourself have hit 100$+/day profits on Shopify, I'd like to talk to you. Stay tuned.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
I'm in need of some clarity in my life and i was wondering if any of you brehs could help me out.

I don't wanna be broke, infact i'm tired of being broke... but i feel like i'm stuck between a hard rock and a stone.

I recently purchased a dropshipping course and started dropshipping.. made my first sale a few days ago. The issue i'm having is that i'm not sure i see dropshipping as a reasonable avenue to become financially free and truthfully i'm not doing it as a passion but more of a way to quickly make some money then invest it into different avenues. But to make the money i want to make.. 10,000 a month.. i'll have to invest a lot of time and hard work into this.

On the other spectrum i have a desire to start my own business (product creation and selling it to the public). I already have the design and idea/vision of what i want to do with this product/where i see it being in the future. I was thinking about it today and felt a sense of excitment... however, like any business this will take time/years to develop and thats if it becomes established.. there's no guarentee.

I guess i'm feeling a sense of fear of what if this business doesn't work out, I'm 30 and not getting younger.

Any wisdom is much appreciated

Silkk

Daps
"Congratulations! You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can.

Here's how much you can now list every month:

Amount: $25,000.00
QL9LZaDc3SGSL4jvfrjAA6a-FrlILrvPjxDRPlVrScAsi-FxKBCUbXk0hp5U9CzHoNKJpqexZz_SPN0wh6DXsStqSYTjR0uMuQ=s0-d-e1-ft
$47,500.00"

:blessed: @Grizzly Im on the way

Silkk

Daps
I'm in need of some clarity in my life and i was wondering if any of you brehs could help me out.

I don't wanna be broke, infact i'm tired of being broke... but i feel like i'm stuck between a hard rock and a stone.

I recently purchased a dropshipping course and started dropshipping.. made my first sale a few days ago. The issue i'm having is that i'm not sure i see dropshipping as a reasonable avenue to become financially free and truthfully i'm not doing it as a passion but more of a way to quickly make some money then invest it into different avenues. But to make the money i want to make.. 10,000 a month.. i'll have to invest a lot of time and hard work into this.

On the other spectrum i have a desire to start my own business (product creation and selling it to the public). I already have the design and idea/vision of what i want to do with this product/where i see it being in the future. I was thinking about it today and felt a sense of excitment... however, like any business this will take time/years to develop and thats if it becomes established.. there's no guarentee.

I guess i'm feeling a sense of fear of what if this business doesn't work out, I'm 30 and not getting younger.

Any wisdom is much appreciated
Why would it take you years to develop a product?

Silkk

Daps
@Grizzly Any advice on getting traffic to your listings? Was thinking about google ads but read it was a bad idea.