The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:lolbron:

Let me troll you in peace breh :mjcry:
GraveAgonizingAnemone-small.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps
after I tried shopify I said fukk eBay, I'm never going back. This week I'm getting another $1.5k and i'll have 3k to go full up with shopify again. Can't wait to get started.

I have been out the game for 2 years since my last shopify store and that's the only reason i'm using a mentor. Not for the shopify/product finding but for the FB ads. So much has changed in 2 years it's insane.

Anyway drop shipping can change your life real fast. Was talking to one of the guys in his program and he went from 0 - 500k a month in 6 months :wow:

edit: One thing I have to mention for anyone starting with drop shipping cashflow is king. When I started not having enough cashed killed me at that time.

I was on net7 with stripe so 7 days after payment I got my money but in the mean time I had to fulfill orders and pay for my fb ads. Now i'm on daily payments so thats a world of difference.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
after I tried shopify I said fukk eBay, I'm never going back. This week I'm getting another $1.5k and i'll have 3k to go full up with shopify again. Can't wait to get started.

I have been out the game for 2 years since my last shopify store and that's the only reason i'm using a mentor. Not for the shopify/product finding but for the FB ads. So much has changed in 2 years it's insane.

Anyway drop shipping can change your life real fast. Was talking to one of the guys in his program and he went from 0 - 500k a month in 6 months :wow:

edit: One thing I have to mention for anyone starting with drop shipping cashflow is king. When I started not having enough cashed killed me at that time.

I was on net7 with stripe so 7 days after payment I got my money but in the mean time I had to fulfill orders and pay for my fb ads. Now i'm on daily payments so thats a world of difference.

How did you get to daily payments?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
How did you get to daily payments?

No idea tbh. When i stopped 2 years ago i had no chargebacks and my account was in good standing.

I checked back in this month to update some details to prepare for next month and i saw my account was on daily payments.

I also read the updated FAQ and you can now request to being set on daily payments.

Payment processors are a pain in the ass and we cant use shopify payments sadly. But i havent had a problem with stripe in the past.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No idea tbh. When i stopped 2 years ago i had no chargebacks and my account was in good standing.

I checked back in this month to update some details to prepare for next month and i saw my account was on daily payments.

I also read the updated FAQ and you can now request to being set on daily payments.

Payment processors are a pain in the ass and we cant use shopify payments sadly. But i havent had a problem with stripe in the past.

Figured it out. My partner and I pledged to launch about 2 products a month. Let's see how this goes.

BEN23

All Star
Daps

yo can I pm you and pick your brain. I’m about to launch my Shopify store, but I’m not drop shipping. I’m selling my own product. I’m tryna figure what’s the best way going about adds.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
yo can I pm you and pick your brain. I’m about to launch my Shopify store, but I’m not drop shipping. I’m selling my own product. I’m tryna figure what’s the best way going about adds.

can't help you since i'm starting from 0 when it comes to paid traffic. There should be other people who know Facebook ads that can help you

@peppe @LeVraiPapi @wenndigo

You brehs have any shopify apps that you would recommend and can say for sure actually made a difference with your store?

Don't know the apps by name but what i used was

- countdown timer
- review that took the reviews from aliexpress and put it on your site
- abonnement cart app
- a little app that shows you if people have bought items from your store

thats what i remember of the top of my head

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sales slowing down a bit but that means only 40 sales a day per product. Instead of 80. Now we need to get those new products out the door now. Potential is at least 10 mil based on the demand. Pray for a breh.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Where do you start from ground zero? No store or anything. I gotta crawl before I walk. I need resources, guides, etc.
I only vouch for one person on Youtube and that's Flying Start Online. Go through his #Bizathon challenge and watch all of his videos on Facebook Ads:

Bizathon
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiDImRoleY&list=PLKmKkEoJtB-C4dugQTfjn13Y1aL1dcu76

Facebook Ads
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORGK44Q6Aw&list=PLKmKkEoJtB-CWRd4UN0z9ojf4s_qdqCR2

I've watched dozens of videos and he's the only one I can say that doesn't withhold any information. Kevin David is good for the absolute basics and his content is easily digestible but he's not going to go that in-depth, even in his courses.

Once you get a good grasp of that, read this guide on Julian.com and build on what you learned. He uses a similar method of targeting that FSO uses but goes even deeper into it: Advanced Guide: Facebook + Instagram Ads

That should teach you most of what you need to know about how to get started with paid ads and give you a good grasp on e-commerce. If you want to start manually promoting your products on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram? I'd suggest subscribing to a social media scheduler like Buffer or Tailwind that can post on all of those sites at the push of a button (I use Tailwind) and using Karen Civil's 10x10x10 hashtag strategy. It's very effective and you don't need thousands of followers to eat with it.

I do hashtag research by starting with the top posts for the most popular hashtags in my niche. Open a spreadsheet and make 3 columns that say: smaller, mid-size and large. I go through each caption for the top posts, click on each hashtag specific to my niche, if it says 200k-2.5 mil posts then I put in in the large column. Repeat the process for all 3 columns until I have 30 hashtags. Tailwind has a hashtag finder so I copy and paste that list of 30 hashtags into Tailwind and it will tell me which hashtags are strong and which ones are weak. I then make another batch of 30 hashtags (previous ones mixed with the ones suggested by Tailwind). From there, I run an A/B test using both batches on different pics. This results in sales every time. Research, research, research and test.

I signed on really quick to check my PMs but saw your post and wanted to type this up for you and any new people. Take advantage of sites like Udemy when they have $10 sales, join Facebook groups to talk with likeminded people, read subreddits, read blogs and follow people on social media that you can actually learn from. Keep educating yourself.