The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I use fiver for graphics design, ebook covers, logos,

about to get a couple of websites built also

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These Twitter ads about to change the game for me :whoo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You run CBOs? When are they actually good to run?

I do not understand your question much but CBO alone does not affect the success of your ads. You should feed good LLA to the FB bot and go as broad as you can, so your ad spend can be lower while you gather data. Then you split and run 5-10 ads on 1 campaign. Then you pick the winners and losers to get your LLA and more data. Your interests are what gonna give you the best LLA. Know who and where to target. CBO only helps FB find the best ads and allocate more money to the best ads.

So, how do you build your ads?

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
I do not understand your question much but CBO alone does not affect the success of your ads. You should feed good LLA to the FB bot and go as broad as you can, so your ad spend can be lower while you gather data. Then you split and run 5-10 ads on 1 campaign. Then you pick the winners and losers to get your LLA and more data. Your interests are what gonna give you the best LLA. Know who and where to target. CBO only helps FB find the best ads and allocate more money to the best ads.

So, how do you build your ads?
ABO breh. Stacking tons of adsets, and optimizing from there.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Usually but im still trying to unload these phone cases I bought last year and their ads let you target by device type/model which is exactly what I needed.
you can do this with mobile popup traffic too :mjlit: