The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where do you start from ground zero? No store or anything. I gotta crawl before I walk. I need resources, guides, etc.

I’m at the same spot

Nobody will just give you free game on the ecommerce hustle. You need a mentor. And mentors need to be paid. That being said, anyone needing a mentor PM me.
Thats BS, More than enough info out there. Get ya asses on Youtube, IG, Udemy, etc.

Silkk

Daps
Information overload, breh... who's real who's fake, She's real, she's fake... if you're real and you know it clap your hands *clap* *clap*
If people don’t have enough logic to be able to decipher that then they don’t need to be doing this.

Also why feedback & reviews exists.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been straight fukking myself using these flat rate priority boxes :snoop:

About to hop on Uline and place an order.

@LeVraiPapi Any other places to get boxes from?

Interesting. I stayed with priority boxes, the insurance and tracking were worth the extra cost. I was selling high priced items though

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Where do you start from ground zero? No store or anything. I gotta crawl before I walk. I need resources, guides, etc.

since you posted that, what have you learned so far on your own? Ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself.

Thats BS, More than enough info out there. Get ya asses on Youtube, IG, Udemy, etc.

Nah man.

Lotta scammers cuz a mentor with proven strategies is gold. The other reason a mentor is good is that it helps you keep yourself accountable.

I gave you a winning product last week. I can bet you that you are not sourcing or selling it yet. Why/ I am not your mentor. You did not pay me 1997.99 for a course. You don't believe in me. You don't believe what I am saying to you. If you do, it is not enough for you to take action.

Anyway, it feels good to wake up to 50 orders at 8 AM and see your store show up on Google to the point your supplier is telling you to slow down and give them 7 days to get your orders out the door. About to tackle 2 more niches.

My boy made 125k profit this week so far. That's after ads, freight costs, VA costs, goods sold, platform fees. His best week so far.

Let's see what I can do for myself when all my stores are fully automated. :wow:

Anyway, @Silkk you my dawg, but you need your legs pulled :hhh:

Silkk

Daps
since you posted that, what have you learned so far on your own? Ask yourself that question and be honest with yourself.

Nah man.

Lotta scammers cuz a mentor with proven strategies is gold. The other reason a mentor is good is that it helps you keep yourself accountable.

I gave you a winning product last week. I can bet you that you are not sourcing or selling it yet. Why/ I am not your mentor. You did not pay me 1997.99 for a course. You don't believe in me. You don't believe what I am saying to you. If you do, it is not enough for you to take action.

Anyway, it feels good to wake up to 50 orders at 8 AM and see your store show up on Google to the point your supplier is telling you to slow down and give them 7 days to get your orders out the door. About to tackle 2 more niches.

My boy made 125k profit this week so far. That's after ads, freight costs, VA costs, goods sold, platform fees. His best week so far.

Let's see what I can do for myself when all my stores are fully automated. :wow:

Anyway, @Silkk you my dawg, but you need your legs pulled :hhh:
Thing is, You'd be wrong. I sourced those two products a day after you told me about it. It's not a priority for me right now.

I just launched a software product this weekend that I already had in the pipeline and have already saw great returns on the investment. It costs me $5 to make and sells for anywhere between $50-$70.

While working on that I'm also designing 10 new product designs for my current best selling product. This product costs me .65 to make and sells for $20. I only have 16 designs, So right now my focus is on scaling this product to 100 designs instead of focusing on new products.

I don't need a mentor that I follow word for word, That's foolish. I listen and take in the advice from multiple sources and then I decide on what's best for me to do. I listen to your advice, I also listen to @MMS , @Grizzly , Kevin David, AMS, Pure Hustle Podcast, Reezy Resells, Etc. :manny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
dont get too caught up

freedom isnt the outcome, freedom is in the doing

there are 1000 ways to make things work. Most important is believing you can do it and then committing to lifetime learning

finding a good mentor is one of the hardest things to do but generally the first step to really breaking in...even then growth doesn't end there either.

thus why I always tell my clients the freedom is in the doing. The goal of this IMO is hitting that point where you can "be" and not live your life completely under the perspective of constant comparison.

this is the keynote speech i recommend all of yall listen to
Freedom IS The Doing: How to Discover What You Want And Get There

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh you or anybody in here, I am giving y all a shot to get rich very quick. I will add you to a discord so we can discuss products and strategies. My product I launched a few weeks ago should reach 1 mil this year. Planning on launching 10 more products and hiring a team of 5 VAs. This is the time to get rich.

Y all with me or Nah ?
pm that discord :feedme:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I did not make one. I told him a profuct he did not pursue of course. That same product made me 1500 today. I dont even even have variations in that yet. @MMS knows the drill. I been selling online for over 15 years now and honestly I think I finally break in the cheat code a year or 2 ago. Had I had a good mentor ? Shiiiid I d be flying now.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I did not make one. I told him a profuct he did not pursue of course. That same product made me 1500 today. I dont even even have variations in that yet. @MMS knows the drill. I been selling online for over 15 years now and honestly I think I finally break in the cheat code a year or 2 ago. Had I had a good mentor ? Shiiiid I d be flying now.
ive split from my old partner and I might start new brands :ehh:

currently working with just personal clients right now, lot of folks got hurt badly big and small

Silkk

Daps
I did not make one. I told him a product he did not pursue of course. That same product made me 1500 today. I dont even even have variations in that yet. @MMS knows the drill. I been selling online for over 15 years now and honestly I think I finally break in the cheat code a year or 2 ago. Had I had a good mentor ? Shiiiid I d be flying now.
This is just blatantly false though.