The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Facebook ads brodie.
I been fukking with google shopping ads lately but I hate that you can’t target keywords with them.

Whats your ACOS with Facebook ads to sales?

Silkk

Daps
About to. Talking to some guy on Upwork. Gonna be a health-oriented brand. Supplements and such.

What about you?

My advice is to not ever go for trending products. Never.
Haven't really popped it yet, Getting traffic been the hardest part. Gonna use the same brand I do for Amazon and Ebay.

Bought a new theme yesterday and redesigning it now though, Gonna try to use SEO and Youtube videos for long term traffic and Amazon Affiliates products to help with rich content and keywords to get more traffic as well. May get back on upwork as well and see if I can find experts with a strong history of generating traffic.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Haven't really popped it yet, Getting traffic been the hardest part. Gonna use the same brand I do for Amazon and Ebay.

Bought a new theme yesterday and redesigning it now though, Gonna try to use SEO and Youtube videos for long term traffic and Amazon Affiliates products to help with rich content and keywords to get more traffic as well. May get back on upwork as well and see if I can find experts with a strong history of generating traffic.

Breh you or anybody in here, I am giving y all a shot to get rich very quick. I will add you to a discord so we can discuss products and strategies. My product I launched a few weeks ago should reach 1 mil this year. Planning on launching 10 more products and hiring a team of 5 VAs. This is the time to get rich.

Y all with me or Nah ?

Silkk

Daps
Breh you or anybody in here, I am giving y all a shot to get rich very quick. I will add you to a discord so we can discuss products and strategies. My product I launched a few weeks ago should reach 1 mil this year. Planning on launching 10 more products and hiring a team of 5 VAs. This is the time to get rich.

Y all with me or Nah ?
You know im with it. What you need?

Silkk

Daps
If I m gonna be devoting my time and resources to y all, Y all need to be in the game. Do you have a legit store on Amazon? Are you trademarked?
I have a legit brand on Amazon, Powerseller on Ebay, Etsy, & Mercari.

Haven’t trademarked or registered anything because i’m still thinking about changing the name of the brand/company.

You know I’m not one to BS around on opportunities though.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have a legit brand on Amazon, Powerseller on Ebay, Etsy, & Mercari.

Haven’t trademarked or registered anything because i’m still thinking about changing the name of the brand/company.

You know I’m not one to BS around on opportunities though.

Let's give this over the weekend and see how many brehs wanna jump on this. I should have been doing this a whole lot sooner.

Silkk

Daps
Let's give this over the weekend and see how many brehs wanna jump on this. I should have been doing this a whole lot sooner.
So whats up? Damn anybody else who ain't bout it, I'm ready

source.gif

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps

Y all with me or Nah ?

Let’s get it.
Don’t have a store yet.
I do have an LLC.
Still waiting on those videos too.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
If I m gonna be devoting my time and resources to y all, Y all need to be in the game. Do you have a legit store on Amazon? Are you trademarked?
I have experience in FB ad's let me know if there is opportunity for me to invest my own money as well