The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
eBay sales straight died on me :pachaha:

I was averaging $400 to $800 a day...
...past 12 hours im at $15 sold
Man idk what the fukk happened to Ebay but my shyt has been pretty similar to that since the new year whereas from like June-December I was pulling in a couple hundred a day :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Walmart launched their own fulfillment service last month as an amazon FBA alternative

Introducing Walmart Fulfillment Services. Save money and ship smarter with a fast, low-cost fulfillment service you can trust!

Yeah amazon is the biggest but this may good for us to sign up for now since amazon FBA is so saturated...yeah it can happen with Walmart fulfillment but hey let’s try to get in it early

im gonna try to register later today. Who knows maybe since they just started we can sell things that amazon forced people to be ungated for...maybe I can attempt to sell books or CDs after buying them for cheap from goodwill :whoo:

Silkk

Daps
Walmart launched their own fulfillment service last month as an amazon FBA alternative

Introducing Walmart Fulfillment Services. Save money and ship smarter with a fast, low-cost fulfillment service you can trust!

Yeah amazon is the biggest but this may good for us to sign up for now since amazon FBA is so saturated...yeah it can happen with Walmart fulfillment but hey let’s try to get in it early

im gonna try to register later today. Who knows maybe since they just started we can sell things that amazon forced people to be ungated for...maybe I can attempt to sell books or CDs after buying them for cheap from goodwill :whoo:
Honestly been meaning to look into selling on walmart because Amazon does be acting like some straight hoes when it comes to certain categories. Especially toys :smh:

Silkk

Daps
Them FBA sales been looking :francis: with that 30 day delay in effect

Silkk

Daps
These mofos finally checking in shyt I sent in December :snoop: