The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
How do you get traffic to your product? Aside from advertising directly on Amazon? Also when I advertise on Amazon, this thing happens where I don't get impressions. Like a glitch or something.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Yesterday I managed to drive 543 visits to my Shopify, and convert 87 orders mainly by posting a product on IG. Some of the people clicked through to the website straight off the post (I have an IG business account with product tagging) and some clicked through to the profile, then went on to the website from there.

This isn't everyday traffic and is only because I launched a new product for Valentine's Day, but shows that you can use social media to drive traffic + sales. I've built the IG up to over 25k followers. I mostly make non-product posts but then drop in some product related posts from time to time.

I've already seen a drop off in traffic today though and will end up either having to buy ads, post more on IG or rely on my Etsy to get continued sales.
sJQzqQo.jpg

Daps
Yesterday I managed to drive 543 visits to my Shopify, and convert 87 orders mainly by posting a product on IG. Some of the people clicked through to the website straight off the post (I have an IG business account with product tagging) and some clicked through to the profile, then went on to the website from there.

This isn't everyday traffic and is only because I launched a new product for Valentine's Day, but shows that you can use social media to drive traffic + sales. I've built the IG up to over 25k followers. I mostly make non-product posts but then drop in some product related posts from time to time.

I've already seen a drop off in traffic today though and will end up either having to buy ads, post more on IG or rely on my Etsy to get continued sales.
sJQzqQo.jpg
How the hell do you build IG up that high without buying followers. Are you doing the follow unfollow method?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
How the hell do you build IG up that high without buying followers. Are you doing the follow unfollow method?
Making memes on topics related to my products and knowing all the hashtags that are relevant to my products.

I follow maybe 20 people. Follow/Unfollow sucks on IG with all the private accounts.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Making memes on topics related to my products and knowing all the hashtags that are relevant to my products.

I follow maybe 20 people. Follow/Unfollow sucks on IG with all the private accounts.
Seems like every time I start using IG heavily they lock down my damn account and stop me from using it, wanting me to remove my site from my bio. So I used LinkTree and it was working for a month, Then I started using my account again and now the link is invalid :martin:

Silkk

Daps
Went thrifting for the first time today........shyt was like buying from a crackhead :wow:

Silkk

Daps
Was scratching my brain trying to come up with some new ideas in regards to products that I could sell on Ebay. Something easily duplicated and lightweight that millions of people need. After days of brainstorming and researching, I think I finally got it :blessed:

Silkk

Daps
Was scratching my brain trying to come up with some new ideas in regards to products that I could sell on Ebay. Something easily duplicated and lightweight that millions of people need. After days of brainstorming and researching, I think I finally got it :blessed:
This

Is

Gonna

Be :wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
in the coming weeks youre probably going to see a ton of people selling their shyt on FB Marketplace and Craigslist...
...if you have a couple dollars this is an opportunity to buy inventory cheap to flip.