The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sorry, I got Amazon on my mind. :russ::mjlol:

Use the calculator for all the different services to see which gives you the most profit. For Ebay and other auction sites, use the calculator to see if a product is worth listing. Don't forget Facebook's Marketplace.

A girl I know has started her own hustle by sitting in court for evictions and writing down the addresses. If the people don't resolve their issue to the point where the sheriff and the owner's crew shows up to put the stuff out on the street, she's there waiting with her trailer if no one is home. I know that sounds fukked, but she's average about $500 a week listing the stuff on FB.
:laff: Man im not even mad it tbh. But she gonna have mofos wanting to kill her if they find out.

Daps
:laff: Man im not even mad it tbh. But she gonna have mofos wanting to kill her if they find out.

They know. If they're there, she'll ask them if they want to keep anything. Most of the time, they're so pissed off with the landlord and moving crew, they are like "Take the shyt!" If they want to keep their stuff, she'll volunteer her truck and trailer, for a fee, to move their stuff to their next abode.

Her: *ring* *ring*
Me: Hello
Her: Hey. The people are here. What should I do?
Me: Ask them if they want you to haul their stuff to the city dump. Whatever you think is good, keep it to sell. If they say no to that, ask them can you have XYZ item(s). If they don't want to give up anything, ask them do they need to get their stuff hauled to a family member's/friend's house, for a fee.
Her: I never would have thought of those.
Me: Get to it.

*an hour and a half later*

Her: I took most of their stuff in two trips across town. Was $150 enough? They also let me have the treadmill. It has an error message on it when they plugged it up. I think it's E-03.
Me: How much gas did you burn?
Her: Barely a quarter of a tank.
Me: I'll take a look at it (treadmill). If I fix it, we'll split the profit. Okay?
Her: Sure.

*next day*

Me: I fixed it.
Her: What was wrong?
Me: I spliced the internal wires inside one of those big black wires underneath. Somebody must have severed them when they stored it upright.

We sold that treadmill for $250.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just spent 1.5k on a domain :wow: I have a business idea I have been thinking off for a while that i know can take off as there is definitely a need for something like this and i have been thinking about buying this domain for YEARS. 2020 should be fun

Silkk

Daps
just spent 1.5k on a domain :wow: I have a business idea I have been thinking off for a while that i know can take off as there is definitely a need for something like this and i have been thinking about buying this domain for YEARS. 2020 should be fun
1.5k? :dwillhuh:

Does it include apple or google in the name? :dwillhuh:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.5k? :dwillhuh:

Does it include apple or google in the name? :dwillhuh:

Scared money dont make money :yeshrug: 1.5k is not alot of money to me this will either be a huge win or a big loss. I just need to move fast to capitalize on this current trend it something that is discussed everyday on here and this niche really got HOT this year i cannot see how i cannot capitalize off this the market is there. Does anyone know any good wordpress theme designers and good logo desginers in general

Silkk

Daps
Scared money dont make money :yeshrug: 1.5k is not alot of money to me this will either be a huge win or a big loss. I just need to move fast to capitalize on this current trend it something that is discussed everyday on here and this niche really got HOT this year i cannot see how i cannot capitalize off this the market is there. Does anyone know any good wordpress theme designers and good logo desginers in general
Check upwork or fiverr

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
I'm looking to jump in fresh and start throwing 15-20 hours per week on amazon fba or shopify(only starting on 1 at a time). Don't know a lot about either. Anyone got a good course link for either that could start out a beginner?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking to jump in fresh and start throwing 15-20 hours per week on amazon fba or shopify(only starting on 1 at a time). Don't know a lot about either. Anyone got a good course link for either that could start out a beginner?
check out the subreddits for those topics

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Go to Wix.com and do it ya damn self. I created my reselling business (different lane than this thread but similar concepts) and my cousin put me onto Wix...clean layouts, customizable, inexpensive. Got my domain name for $33 a month, $30 a year for my hosting and got GSuite for $12 a month. To each their own but no way I’m spending $1500 on a website brother

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wanted to get into branded drop shipping within the next 3 months. I currently have a trucking company and operate in the credit space for entrepreneurs, so e-commerce is kinda new

How are you all doing product research for what you’re going to list on your Shopify store? I see a lot of stores for wallets and watch stores, but don’t want to completely copy someone else