The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

no fluf, no bs he gives some real value. 18 years and doing more then 100K/pm :wow:

unlike other you tubers, he does it, shows the process, the cost, revenue and net profit

Crazy how easy this shyt is once everything clicks for you.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also brehs, Don't be a dumbass like me and put Shopify on the backburner. That shyt is WAAAAAAAAAY better than Ebay/Amazon if you gonna do online Ecommerce. Built in SEO assistance for traffic + Google integration, Much lower fees :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also brehs, Don't be a dumbass like me and put Shopify on the backburner. That shyt is WAAAAAAAAAY better than Ebay/Amazon if you gonna do online Ecommerce. Built in SEO assistance for traffic + Google integration, Much lower fees :snoop:

breh have you heard of that method of buying products listed as auction under free shipping and earning consistent feedback that way?

I assume most of you big EBay sellers know of that tactic but if not I’ll tell you...

btw speaking of Shopify I gotta ask you this

Black Owned Business Creation

That is a website of someone on IG who is a big Shopify seller. On the website he lists various websites he has for sale that anyone can buy and put their twist on

since I’m annoyed by this point at all these people selling courses or having us pay for everything can you let me know if you know the names of these Shopify themes?

Also got a sneaky suspicion that most of his Shopify sales are from reselling those themes

Do you recognize any of those themes?

I also think you are right about Shopify being better and less stressful. Far less overhead than EBay/Amazon especially Amazon and generally you don’t always worry about getting your account shutdown. Amazon/EBay are both bipolar about their dropshipping policies

I’ll just build up feedback and use EBay to sell Pokémon cards for $2000 :shaq:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only true seller on youtube is Tim Sanders. Thats it. Tim legit made 1 mil in Q4 last year. He made 257k on Prime Day alone. Dude makes 500k monthly.

I make enough now but I'm adding some products to kick my store up. Its hard work but with every problem theres always a solution. Find the solutions, not the problems.

breh see my above post

what Shopify themes would you recommend I buy that you find are best Seo optimized?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Boys I will be back to the thread. My load is busy now. Sorry for the neglect.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
damn...didnt know folks on here were doing the damn thing.

Ive been full time online going on 8 years now...
...had some setbacks last year, but im back at it full force.

Seems like people are mostly droppshipping?
How much of a hassle is it? Customer service seems like a bytch.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so I've started supplying other businesses now. I have one person that I do dropshipping for overseas, another dude that purchases from me wholesale in Virginia and I'm talking to a few other people who want me to act as a third party vendor for their Shopify stores. The person who I'm dropshipping for sends me their customers' info and I ship the item and provide them with the tracking number. They pay me through Paypal. Easy process.

I'm getting these leads through straight up cold emailing. I've always wondered how people who sell wholesale go about finding clients and this seems to be the best method (outside of genuine word of mouth of course). I had a software developer on Upwork create a scraper for me and that shyt paid for itself on the second day. Right now, I'm sending out bulk emails through Gmail but I have a Udemy course that's going to teach me how to create my own email server using Amazon SES. That way I won't have to deal with Google's sending limits.

Ebay is great but as I've said before I want to graduate out of being dependant on a marketplace especially after seeing how certain wholesalers I worked/work with run their business. Some of them own warehouses but only have a simple Geocities website that showcases their inventory and an old Yahoo email address that they use to take orders. No middleman. The main supplier that I do business with sells directly to retailers (brick and mortar & e-commerce) and they give me such good pricing that I can do the same and still make it lucrative for those that purchase from me. The margins still make sense. I place orders with my wholesaler through email and text messages. People that purchase from me do the same for me. No middleman. They honestly gave me the blueprint.

Where are you scrapping the leads from ?

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Sitting at 83 orders today. I don't dropship/print on demand all of my products now, been so busy fulfilling orders I haven't got to drop my Cyber Monday stuff yet. :mjcry:
Came straight home from work to another job
Shopify or etsy/ebay?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Shopify or etsy/ebay?

Combined Etsy/Shopify sales.
My first shopify failed and I had to take a seat, but doing better this time.

Annoyingly majority of my sales come from Etsy (higher fees) and people say things like "Oh I found it on Etsy" rather than giving my brand recognition...but been working to combat that putting marketing in the Etsy orders that pushes people to my social media & Shopify.
Goal is to eventually flip it with Shopify being the main driver.