The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really e-commerce related but does. Anyone have experince buying expired domains of auction with good names and starting a business from it? Currently on godaddy auction and seeimg a few i could possibly be interested in but dony have enough knoedge yet to buy.

Plan is to acquire a domain with decent backlinks with a. Com extension that has my city in the domain and start a local Internet business from it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Grizzly @MMS @LeVraiPapi

Anybody have advice on getting cell phone cases to pop? My shyt should theoretically be moving WAAAY faster than they are but its fukking hell just trying to even rank high on Ebay or Amazon unless I explicitly type my title in.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i ended up paying for the ahrefs trial which has been a waste because i've been too busy to use it:deadmanny: hardest part for me so far has been to work on starting an online business while still working and juggling other personal stuff. Bad thing about my job is that people actually work here so i cant really be doing personal stuff on the computer and i sit next to my boss.

at the moment i'm just brainstorming different ideas that will generate a passive income and im leaning towards amazon affiliate marketing at the moment mainly because i don't have to deal with customers or supploers which i dont have time to do with job anyway. currently lurking r/justarted to gain some knowledge

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think i finally found my niche im going to build my website on just need to do some research around it and see how feasible it actually is. Anyone here got recommendations for decent and cheap content writers?

This is my plan so far for the remaining of the year
-Learn ins and outs of amazon affiliate marketing
-Setup the website
-Learn ins and outs of SEO
-Add some content to the website
-Make 50$

I dont really care if the website flops as im using this website as more of a learning experience think i just need to get some experience with affiliate marketing and get the ball rolling.

Silkk

Daps
Think i finally found my niche im going to build my website on just need to do some research around it and see how feasible it actually is. Anyone here got recommendations for decent and cheap content writers?

This is my plan so far for the remaining of the year
-Learn ins and outs of amazon affiliate marketing
-Setup the website
-Learn ins and outs of SEO
-Add some content to the website
-Make 50$

I dont really care if the website flops as im using this website as more of a learning experience think i just need to get some experience with affiliate marketing and get the ball rolling.
Upwork

Silkk

Daps
@Grizzly @MMS @LeVraiPapi

Any of yall leverage Youtube or Google business for advertising? Thinking about creating videos for my products and putting the links in the description. Thinking those would be some strong ass backlinks for Google search.

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Ebay just upped ya boy again

2500 items per month
120k per month

I ain’t even got that many items. Bout to start selling dope on there :bryan:

How do you know for sure something will sell on ebay? besides looking at history sold and competing by pricing it lower

Silkk

Daps
How do you know for sure something will sell on ebay? besides looking at history sold and competing by pricing it lower
I mean theres no for sure way to know. I always start with small sample orders of products and scale up on what works.

Silkk

Daps
Just found out I been fukking up my Amazon keywords :snoop: