The Official E-Commerce Tips and Tricks Thread (Shopify, Amazon, EBAY)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
@Grizzly Any advice on getting traffic to your listings? Was thinking about google ads but read it was a bad idea.
Every time I list an item on Ebay it automatically get posted to Pinterest with category-specific hashtags and from Pinterest it gets posted to Twitter. I get a good amount of extra outside traffic to my listings that way. You can use IFTTT, Dlvr.it and Ebay's RSS feed to achieve this. Just follow the guide on this blog:

eBay store marketing using an RSS feed | Danna Crawford

Aside from that, Ebay's promoted listings still work great for me.

wenndigo

Rookie
Daps
Every time I list an item on Ebay it automatically get posted to Pinterest with category-specific hashtags and from Pinterest it gets posted to Twitter. I get a good amount of extra outside traffic to my listings that way. You can use IFTTT, Dlvr.it and Ebay's RSS feed to achieve this. Just follow the guide on this blog:

eBay store marketing using an RSS feed | Danna Crawford

Aside from that, Ebay's promoted listings still work great for me.
Do the majority of your eBay sales come from promoted listings?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Grizzly My #1 product does about 3-5 units per day at $49.99 per unit. I have my promo set to 30% currently but want to try and scale/reduce costs and see how it goes.

Do you think I should raise the price by $10 or should I drop the promo by 10%?

Silkk

Daps
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

Sent in a small order to FBA earlier this week and that shyt been showing delivered for about 2 days now. Just emailed them but how long does it take for your shyt to get up & stocked after delivery?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

Sent in a small order to FBA earlier this week and that shyt been showing delivered for about 2 days now. Just emailed them but how long does it take for your shyt to get up & stocked after delivery?

Sheikh have no idea if you do PL and wholesale but normally 3 to 5 days depending onnthe FC. Maybe they shipping to areas where your cusyomers are

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

welcome to the other side :ohlawd: should be what papi said, business week

Silkk

Daps
Sheikh have no idea if you do PL and wholesale but normally 3 to 5 days depending onnthe FC. Maybe they shipping to areas where your cusyomers are

welcome to the other side :ohlawd: should be what papi said, business week
Oh ok, makes sense then because I sent all 16 to the one in Ohio and they’re supposed to distribute them. I got like 10 boxes with about 50 items to send them once everything with this sample clears with no issues.

Silkk

Daps
Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon,

The carrier delivering shipment ___ has checked in at an Amazon fulfillment center.

We are unloading the shipment and will begin receiving your inventory soon. If we must move this inventory to its final destination fulfillment center or if your shipments do not comply with FBA guidelines, it will take more time to receive your inventory.

:ehh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@LeVraiPapi @MMS

And just like that, we up and active. Shipping off everything else to them Monday :blessed:
It a real special feeling when its your own branded products. Focus on your brand and complimenting it as you go and you'll do well!

DM me if you want some cost-effective marketing ideas to build the brand

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ALSO I am running a test for data I provide through my agency for Amazon DSP

== MUST BE AN AMAZON ADVERTISING PARTNER ==

Anyone without Brand Registry it will not work for.

If you have EBC and have registered with AMZ Advertising, DM me for details, I am looking for someone to test this before I pitch it for JV arrangement

This is completely free as well. We will be able to match customer identities from your sales funnel BACK to Amazon for behavioral advertising

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have y’all thought about buying iPhone replacement screens from Alibaba in bulk and selling them on Amazon?

Remember Iphone parts as our phones all say are assembled outside of America anyway....

Then maybe advertise two replacement screens for each time you list on Amazon. Many people will be searching for them from regular people who cracked their screens to people who want to practice learning how to repair screens to start their own IPhone repair business

So what y’all think?

Silkk

Daps
Have y’all thought about buying iPhone replacement screens from Alibaba in bulk and selling them on Amazon?

Remember Iphone parts as our phones all say are assembled outside of America anyway....

Then maybe advertise two replacement screens for each time you list on Amazon. Many people will be searching for them from regular people who cracked their screens to people who want to practice learning how to repair screens to start their own IPhone repair business

So what y’all think?
Them shyts high af, your profit margin wouldn’t be much.