The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sixfold bolt - ice
explosive rivet - gotta use a physical attack to blow them/fire
ricochet seeker - lightning

get your magick up and you can destroy just about everything with ease..

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Magick Archer is my fav class. Followed by Warrior then Fighter. I like the Warrior because I can rock that Gutts outfit :lupe:
The rest are meh.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Reviving this thread. I'm playing the game on the PC(dont know where the screenshots go) and it runs EXTREMELY well(so far). I'm using a 290x and I can run the game at 60fps with everything maxed out except FXAA(haven't tried playing with it maxed out yet) at 1440p.

Daps
Reviving this thread. I'm playing the game on the PC(dont know where the screenshots go) and it runs EXTREMELY well(so far). I'm using a 290x and I can run the game at 60fps with everything maxed out except FXAA(haven't tried playing with it maxed out yet) at 1440p.

Screen tearing an issue? How are the textures?

Daps
Big time bumps.

Think im gonna cop this piff on PC this week, never played it. :whew:

Game's straight piff breh, GOAT combat in an action rpg. Same dude who directed this directed DMC 2,3 and 4 and it shows.

Getting stuck in the wilderness at night turns the game into horror. Game has so much going for it and Capcom fixed almost all the major criticisms this game had when it was released.

Check GMG and see if the discount still works, got it for $22 when it was first listed.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Screen tearing an issue? How are the textures?

Haven't noticed any screen tearing yet(I've only played for 10 or 20 minutes), the textures on the character models haven't improved much(if at all(it's very noticeable up close)), the ground textures look better, the water looks a bit better. Again, I only played for a few minutes(most of that time was spent in the intro and creating my character) so I can't tell you all that much yet.

Think im gonna cop this piff on PC this week, never played it. :whew:

If you like monster hunter you'll enjoy this game, if you like the Souls series then you'll like Dark Arisen(BBI). The first time you fight a chimera in the wild is :what: :whew::ohlawd:. I really wish I could experience this game for the first time again.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
It's already out on PC? :dwillhuh:
I got it :youngsabo: Just finished installing.

I'm gonna cop the legit Steam version but I couldn't wait :yeshrug:

This game is absolutely gorgeous in 1080p and 60 FPS. Always loved this game 1000x more than Dark Souls.