The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
If getting money is a problem. There is a money glitch in Cassardis. What you do is go to Iola's shop and buy all the carrots you can carry for yourself and for each of your pawns as well.

Got to sleep for three days and all of the carrots will turn moldy. Got back to Iola's shop and sell all the moldy carrots. You can get 200 grand every time.

If you have big pawns that can carry a whole lot of weight, you'll get up to 400 grand everytime you sell the moldy carrots. It's a tedious process though but a good way to get a good of amount of that guap in short time.

Much appreciated man going to try that now:ahh:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Just copped this game today after reading this thread I am on the 360 about to pop it in now.

I know a lot of yall already ran through this so what Im asking is what tips can yall help a breh with?

if you can hire pawns that are higher levels than you (online) they give info on quest to help you out

if you want you can use mine my gamertag is illwittdeez and my pawn's name is Monica or Monie a sorcerer she is leveled in the 70's I believe

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Who got that Dark Arisen and is it worth it? :dwillhuh: I'm feenen for my action RPG fix and to get back into this with new material.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
got into this late. im at the tainted mountain before you fight The Dragon. the fukking hellhounds are kicking my ass :to:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Lvl 102:banderas: I am a walking being of destruction :blessed:

Only thing fukking with me are the bosses on Bitterblack Isle

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
got into this late. im at the tainted mountain before you fight The Dragon. the fukking hellhounds are kicking my ass :to:
Get a pawn with Ice affinity. That helps. Or just do some side quest and take a couple laps around the map.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
This would of been one of my favorite RPG in ages if they actually had a decent travel system. shyt was ridiculous having to walk every fkin where.

yeah def my only problem with most of the game. thank god for port crystals later on.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
This would of been one of my favorite RPG in ages if they actually had a decent travel system. shyt was ridiculous having to walk every fkin where.

i finally got past them and beat the dragon on my 2nd try. first time i got him down to the last health bar after 30 mins and he one shot me with a fire attack. i wanted to throw my controller at the wall :shaq2:. he's not hard its just a long ass fight

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Feeling to throw this back in, I got bored last time I played ended up on some shyt far and cba walking back when I realized I couldnt get into a building because it was most likely quest related.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
For the sequel I hope they have better travel (horse back riding, sea travel and better checkpoints) and put in co-op. Your friends can be your team of pawns that help you take on quests and fukk up monsters.

You know how GOAT the game will be they just add these few things?! :damn:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Anyone a Magick Archer thinking of changing to one looks fun when I jump back into this?