The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
These nikkas gave me the same weapon 3 times in a row for beating the Ur Dragon :what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas gave me the same weapon 3 times in a row for beating the Ur Dragon :what:

Never even fought Ur-Dragon yet. Where is it exactly and what level you gotta be?

Is the loot from it better than the stuff from Daimon and Bitterblack Isle?

Fred.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Never even fought Ur-Dragon yet. Where is it exactly and what level you gotta be?

Is the loot from it better than the stuff from Daimon and Bitterblack Isle?

Fred.
Run along the beach at Cassardis and you should get to a rift stone that takes you him. FYI you can't beat him with a Warrior or Fighter because you need a ranged weapon to reach the hearts on its wings. What I did was destroyed the hearts that couldn't be climbed to and came back with a diff class to reap the exp.
I was around 160 and dude was a cake walk. If you take to long to beat him flys away so just leave and come back to continue the fight where it left off.
The weapons you get are holy enchanted by default:wow: they kept giving me the mage staff :beli:

Also make sure its offline

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Run along the beach at Cassardis and you should get to a rift stone that takes you him. FYI you can't beat him with a Warrior or Fighter because you need a ranged weapon to reach the hearts on its wings. What I did was destroyed the hearts that couldn't be climbed to and came back with a diff class to reap the exp.
I was around 160 and dude was a cake walk. If you take to long to beat him flys away so just leave and come back to continue the fight where it left off.
The weapons you get are holy enchanted by default:wow: they kept giving me the mage staff :beli:

I use Magick Archer and got the best weapons and armor for it. :wow:

At what point in the game is this? After you beat it?

I'm level 200 but I haven't finished the game yet because when you do New Game Plus it locks everything in Bitterblack Isle again. But I got basically everything I need from there so I might just finish the game to fight the Ur-Dragon if he's after the main game. I been farming Death lately to upgrade my gear.

Fred.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

you don't HAVE to be...I just threw my Ranger pawn up there, IIRC.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Copped thE OG at first then returned it for dark Arisen

I never went Blackbitter Isle

I read you should be atleast lvl 70...i topped out at 52

Oh. Man Bitterblack Isle is damn near a whole other game. You should definitely play it. It's more along the lines of "Dark Souls".

And nah you don't have to be 70, low 50's you should be fine as long as you're careful. They throw EXP at you like candy in there, too. I hit the cap, which is level 200.

Fred.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Oh. Man Bitterblack Isle is damn near a whole other game. You should definitely play it. It's more along the lines of "Dark Souls".

And nah you don't have to be 70, low 50's you should be fine as long as you're careful. They throw EXP at you like candy in there, too. I hit the cap, which is level 200.

Fred.
When i hit New Game Plus :yes:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When i hit New Game Plus :yes:

Man I love Bitterblack Isle. Once I started playing that I never even went back to the regular game. I was towards the end anyway so it was irrelevant.

Fred.