The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I could see them keeping Krasinski for the F4 movie, him & Emily Blunt have been peoples dream casting for Reed & Sue for years

Patrick Stewart probably one and done given his age

Not sure about Black Bolt though. I could see Inhumans getting a D+ show down the line
Yeah all that makes sense but it will be done differently and actually matter. Meaning the whole thing here was moot. If you’re going to wait till the FF movie to properly introduce reed…then wait till the FF movie

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I really didn't think they would go there with a certain character :wow:

But man when that character delivered that line
"Do you have children? is their mother still alive? good they will have someone left to raise them" :gladbron:
, that was some cold blooded shyt.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah all that makes sense but it will be done differently and actually matter. Meaning the whole thing here was moot. If you’re going to wait till the FF movie to properly introduce reed…then wait till the FF movie

I think best case scenario the Reed cameo can help build hype for the eventual F4 film

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This was MAYBE the best sequel Marvel has done and that's including Winter Soldier. I don't think Wanda carried the movie I just think she was an amazing antagonist that stole every scene she was in. Cumberbatch is so great as Dr.Strange man. I loved America Chavez. I like that she had the kinda relationship with Strange that Peter had with Stark. Sam Raimi's fingerprints were all over this shyt. When Wanda bodied the council :banderas:

Her and Captain Marvel going at it was flames. Finally made me interested in the character. Can't wait for Fantastic 4 now either.

9/10 easily. I wanna go see that shyt again.:wow:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

man man man

-the illuminati reveal :wow:
-black bolt got fukkin ethered. :mjcry:
-Wanda walked through the illuminati with ease :wow:
-Clea :wow: i thought they recasted Magik from New Mutants, but it's not her.
-I thought America Chavez was cool. She wasn't written as one of those hollywood annoying kids in movies.
-I was hoping they would tell us what Wong was doing with Abomination (from Shang Chi)
-they had some dope ass shots in the movie. Notable being when that soul of the damned was trying to get at Christine and they had the POV angle. :wow: another was when the Souls of the Damned where up in Wanda's face.
-THAT WHOLE ZOMBIE STRANGE PART WAS FIRE :damn:nikka HAD A CAPE OF SOULS :damn:
-INCURSIONS:whoo:

-the X-Men theme playing when Charles Xavier did the In Gif :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Spoiler what?? Me saying someone is "wild"?? I know u mf trippin lol.

Mfs in here saying exactly who died and shyt and u tripping cuz I said somebody is sick and wild like I said what she did lol

Homey you gotta relax…. He one of the CoMarvelSet generals.

He got rank.

If he tell you to spoiler, spoiler