The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
Spoiler what?? Me saying someone is "wild"?? I know u mf trippin lol.

Mfs in here saying exactly who died and shyt and u tripping cuz I said somebody is sick and wild like I said what she did lol

Breh :gucci:

A lot of ppl are going into this movie not knowing Wanda is the villain. If I had read your post before watching the movie you would have spoiled it for me. Spoiler your post

:gucci:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Breh :gucci:

A lot of ppl are going into this movie not knowing Wanda is the villain. If I had read your post before watching the movie you would have spoiled it for me. Spoiler your post

:gucci:
Why you looking in movie discussion threads. We want to talk about the Film. If you cared so much about the film. You shouldn't be in here

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ehh I wasn't really feeling this one.

Ok for a popcorn flick but I wasn't a fan of the villain. (That story arc has been terrible since it started. I never cared)

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
B-, they left some stuff on the table.

I'm in the minority, but the first was better. Cameos and Raimi were worth the admission price however. I just really felt some things were unnecessarily included and some opportunities were missed.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
But that’s not needed lol. Marvel doesn’t need to do that at this point. And IF you’re going to do it, do it in a way that sticks.

Main problem with the movie. Everything has no weight to it. For example
Scarlet Witch wants to steal the power just in case her kids die or something. So why is it when they are afraid of her near the end she doesn't head to another timeline and correct her mistakes?

Just goofy.

The problem with this movie is dropping hot facts to make it seem like something is happening. Baxter building, Illuminati, 616, etc. None of this did anything in the grand scheme of things. They wasted the timeline stuff with every Strange's origin being the same. His sister dies in every timeline. He never gets his girl in any timeline

:martin:

Chavez is unique, this used to be Rachel Summers' unique trait during the Cross Time Caper in Excalibur. Speaking of we didn't actually see worlds much different than the main one. A compilation of floating through landscapes isn't a visual display of timelines. We get a NY where the trees and nature cover some buildings. And where green lights are stop and red are proceed. Just a dull movie when it comes to time.

This did more to drive me away from the franchise than any other movie.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Just got back.

Can definitely see Raimis influence with certain scenes. Couple did illicit a :merchant::damn: response from the crowd.

Felt the pacing was a bit off.

Liked it, didn't love it. B tier marvel movie

Maybe I need a rewatch

Off to the spoiler thread

I wanted more multiverse exploration :snoop:

The universe America/Strange landed in, the scene dragged on far too long :beli:
the illuminati fight scene :damn::banderas: Wanda a :demonic: beast :merchant:

Whos Theron? :dahell:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Just got back and I enjoyed it:yeshrug:
I don't dig deep into movies like that so I didn't so much of a problem besides the pacing in the beginning, they were zooming thru to get to the first big fight, and I was hoping for a little bit more in regards to the Multiverse. The horror was on point and makes me want to see a Marvel movie directed ONLY by Raimi.

I would love to see which villain will top this one. Some of those scenes were :picard: