Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Lmao Wanda did the Illuminati so nasty :damn::mjlol:

popped Black Bolts helmet like a balloon

:wow:
Twisting Professors X’s head around :sadcam:

Reed getting ripped apart :huhldup:

Dr Strange taking over his dead self and the dead souls to fight The Scarlet Witch. :ooh::ohlawd::myman:
I have to say Raimi’s direction really shines with comic book movies because comic panels can be used to create unique looking perspective and shots.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just got back about an hour ago. It was a great movie I didn't walk out of it hyped af like I thought it would. Scarlet Witch has to be up there with the top MCU villains after this movie. Tapered expectations on the cameos although I wanted more from different universes. I would've called this movie Dr. Strange and the Chaos of the Multiverse instead of Multiverse of Madness though.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was okay at best. Seemed like they're were different teams working on this. If you're familiar with Sam Raimi, you definitely feel his touch on some scenes. And then there are some scenes that feel like they were shot by someone different, or at least had someone else cut it. This definitely was filmed during WandaVision though. Feels more like S2 of that. That Sam Raimi scenes are great though. The movie overall feels like it's....just there

They Next/Young/Academy Avengers are all females so far though - Ms Marvel, Ms America, Ironheart...pssibly Cassidy - where are the dudes? Power Man, Hulkling, age up Billy & Tommy, Eli...

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It was okay at best. Seemed like they're were different teams working on this. If you're familiar with Sam Raimi, you definitely feel his touch on some scenes. And then there are some scenes that feel like they were shot by someone different, or at least had someone else cut it. This definitely was filmed during WandaVision though. Feels more like S2 of that. That Sam Raimi scenes are great though. The movie overall feels like it's....just there

They Next/Young/Academy Avengers are all females so far though - Ms Marvel, Ms America, Ironheart...pssibly Cassidy - where are the dudes? Power Man, Hulkling, age up Billy & Tommy, Eli...
Really aggressive pacing like Strange Avengers scenes.

Honestly... You probably couldn't recognize the original Strange film in this at all. It basically channel Infinity War Doctor Strange for 2 hours.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body
Secret society, trying to keep strange's third eye on me (Nah, nah)

too bad they spoiled Prof X in the trailer...but :krs: Reed richards

who was the chick captain america?

and the blonde chick at the end?

edit: and the monster in the beginning, was it this dude?

shuma-gorath-animated.gif

only kinda know him from the video game

Last edited: