The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just got back and I enjoyed it. The pacing is great for a 2 1/2 hour long film. Definitely had horror movie vibes

Wanda's kills were gruesome.

She made Black Bolts head pop:picard:

Reed Richards cameo got the biggest pop in the movie.

Yea Reed and Black Bolt scenes got some nice pops.

Both when he killed DS and then the way he went out.

Wanda was not lying though…… all before that shyt….. she was holding back like a motherfukker from the beginning of this movie and past shyt

Daps
Movie was... fire!!

This is what the first Doctor Strange movie was meant to be, wacky tone, horror elements and him fighting supernatural and interdimensional monsters, demons and creatures not that wannabe Inception BULLshyt we got in the first movie.

Reminded me a lot of those Spiderman cartoon episodes with Doctor Strange.

Loved the Infinity War style pace it moved at, none of this let's waste 40 minutes before something happens nonsense, the danger was established from the moment the movie started then you find out who is responsible, who is coming and it gets gruesome from then on out.

Sam Raimi was a great pick, hopefully he comes back for the third and we get a certain character from the first movie done right.

Yes. I hated the first Dr Strange movie but this, this right here is magic.

Reminds me of how the first Cap America movie was cheeks only for them to up the ante in Winter Soldier :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He IS Reed Richards as far as I'm concerned.

I can't wait till they get the ball rolling on the FF movie. I've never been interested in the F4 movie but after seeing mans on screen in the suit, I'm ready :wow:

For this movie they should have brought back the original actor from the original Fantastic Four movies to play Reed Richards.

He was perfect casting for the character and I thought it was dumb to have Patrick Stewart play Professor X again and not him.

Krasinki is miscast, nothing about him says "smartest man in the world", he looked out of place and like a cosplay :gag: thank god Wanda turned his ass into Spaghetti :laff:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yes. I hated the first Dr Strange movie but this, this right here is magic.

Reminds me of how the first Cap America movie was cheeks only for them to up the ante in Winter Soldier :wow:
Yo perfect analogy. I mean i enjoyed the first cap but by the time we had the first strange marvel was way more advanced and the first strange didnt hit for me.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just got back and I enjoyed it. The pacing is great for a 2 1/2 hour long film. Definitely had horror movie vibes

Wanda's kills were gruesome.

She made Black Bolts head pop:picard:

Reed Richards cameo got the biggest pop in the movie.
That was perfect casting. I hope he doesn't get recasted.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Movie was... fire!!

This is what the first Doctor Strange movie was meant to be, wacky tone, horror elements and him fighting supernatural and interdimensional monsters, demons and creatures not that wannabe Inception BULLshyt we got in the first movie.

Reminded me a lot of those Spiderman cartoon episodes with Doctor Strange.

Loved the Infinity War style pace it moved at, none of this let's waste 40 minutes before something happens nonsense, the danger was established from the moment the movie started then you find out who is responsible, who is coming and it gets gruesome from then on out.

Sam Raimi was a great pick, hopefully he comes back for the third and we get a certain character from the first movie done right.

Yea I hope Raimi comes back and does a 3rd

Im curious as to what they gonna do with this bit of business in the end

Daps
For this movie they should have brought back the original actor from the original Fantastic Four movies to play Reed Richards.

He was perfect casting for the character and I thought it was dumb to have Patrick Stewart play Professor X again and not him.

Krasinki is miscast, nothing about him says "smartest man in the world", he looked out of place and like a cosplay :gag: thank god Wanda turned his ass into Spaghetti :laff:

Man, Krasinki looked great. I hope they keep him.

I thought he was part of the rumored cast of the FF4 movie for a while now anyway.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man, Krasinki looked great. I hope they keep him.

I thought he was part of the rumored cast of the FF4 movie for a while now anyway.

I’m the suit he was wearing was fantastic….. no pun

I also liked what they did with Black Bolt

Like I really want him to come back and get in some action too

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Some of these responses got me hyped, I gotta wait for tomorrow for a 730 viewing with wifey n my daughter who's just as excited

2 questions. Is the "gore" too much for a almost 9 year old girl?

I'm watching it in imax 2d, is it worth it in 2d format? I wish it was 3d but no theaters near me were providing that