The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I really wish we got Superior Iron Man. I liked that world’s version of Illuminati, but it missed him I think. I find it funny that they got their hero’s killed, and are left with one dude on the council.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think what the REAL issue is some may people was over anticipating this and that hoping or expecting this and that to happen.

And either after they read some spoilers and already got the surprise or didn’t see what they expected to happened…. All of a sudden they mad about that.

And I get it.

Oh no!!!

You not and can’t still my joy!

But I see you gonna be a terrorist:mjlol:

New General Manager @humminbird CoCaptains @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Neo The Resurrected ONE gonna deal with you:mjgrin:
Call me Obam-i mean Osama

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I more so upset with Bolt. I didn’t watch Inhumans so this was my first time seeing him. I was ready for the nikka to be God :dead:

Man Black Bolt got done DIRTY:mjlol::mjlol:

He got a nice pop for his scenes though

I definitely like to see him cameo again in the MCU to kill someone

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Simple yes or no:

Do they actually show the Illuminati members or do they just have them in the shadows?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Movie was... fire!!

This is what the first Doctor Strange movie was meant to be, wacky tone, horror elements and him fighting supernatural and interdimensional monsters, demons and creatures not that wannabe Inception BULLshyt we got in the first movie.

Reminded me a lot of those Spiderman cartoon episodes with Doctor Strange.

Loved the Infinity War style pace it moved at, none of this let's waste 40 minutes before something happens nonsense, the danger was established from the moment the movie started then you find out who is responsible, who is coming and it gets gruesome from then on out.

Sam Raimi was a great pick, hopefully he comes back for the third and we get a certain character from the first movie done right.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i thought we would see a glimpse of kang somewhere? i guess he gonna be the big bad but how can they make him seem more menacing than hom wanda?