The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think what the REAL issue is some may people was over anticipating this and that hoping or expecting this and that to happen.

And either after they read some spoilers and already got the surprise or didn’t see what they expected to happened…. All of a sudden they mad about that.

And I get it.

Ey man if you let me kill your joy after you spent money on a movie that's on you:yeshrug:

Oh no!!!

You not and can’t still my joy!

But I see you gonna be a terrorist:mjlol:

New General Manager @humminbird CoCaptains @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Neo The Resurrected ONE gonna deal with you:mjgrin:

Daps
I’m just surprised at how Wanda was literally handling everyone throughout this movie. Not going to lie, I caught the feels when she got Charles Xavier :mjcry:

Yeah I was totally surprised by this movie. I thought Strange and Wanda was gonna be working together, had no idea she would be the villain.

It was amazing. They fixed everything that brehs said was wrong with Wandavision. We wanted that heel turn back then but they finally listened and gave the people what they wanted.

I wasn't expecting her to manhandled Strange all movie either. I didn't know she was so much more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Them burying my least favorite Marvel Super Team easily make this a 9/10.

fukk Illumanti. The most garbage ass convoluted ass good for nothing Super Team :pacspit:
That was easily best part of the movie lol

well that and Wanda at the temple.

Edit: Oh wait and the “music” fight. Can’t believe i forgot that one.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I was totally surprised by this movie. I thought Strange and Wanda was gonna be working together, had no idea she would be the villain.

It was amazing. They fixed everything that brehs said was wrong with Wandavision. We wanted that heel turn back then but they finally listened and gave the people what they wanted.

I wasn't expecting her to manhandled Strange all movie either. I didn't know she was so much more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme.

The way she was bodying cats was ridiculous :russ:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE you and Fiegie did a great job Pimp faking niccas for years.

All this time people thought and was MAAAAAAAD that Brie Captain Marvel was the strongest person in the MCU but in the reality it was Scarlet Witch

It was ALWAYS Scarlet Witch:mjlol:

Well played:russ:

Daps
I agree but at the same time….Why did she have to do Xavier like that:mjcry:

Was that our X-Men TAS Xavier, the man I grew up watching with the infamous scream?:wow:

That's the only thing the movie got wrong. When Wanda got him, they should have made him let out that scream:wow::mjlol:

When they played the Xmen theme, nikkas:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think what the REAL issue is some may people was over anticipating this and that hoping or expecting this and that to happen.

And either after they read some spoilers and already got the surprise or didn’t see what they expected to happened…. All of a sudden they mad about that.

And I get it.

Oh no!!!

You not and can’t still my joy!

But I see you gonna be a terrorist:mjlol:

New General Manager @humminbird CoCaptains @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Neo The Resurrected ONE gonna deal with you:mjgrin:

look nikka, I ain’t no co nothin. :mjpls: keep my name off your keyboard. I’m the only real #marvelset in this bytch. There’s levels to this MCU shyt and I’m on a different level so I’ll stay in my dimension, and you just stay out of my way.:stopitslime:

And for the record, all of these social media fukk nikkas with their bullshyt theories, fake spoilers and wack ass opinions just to get likes, subscribers and followers are ducking up the game. It started with Wandavision and hasn’t stopped ever since. I never saw this movie as some massive Infinity war/End Game level event. It’s one gotdamn movie. :mindblown: everybody is fukking up the hype all for the sake of being first. :snoop: