The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I like the Sam Raimi here more than the marvel stuff.

All of the illuminati stuff was pointless to any larger narrative and just felt like references for the sake of references. The minute all those character died (in hilarious or horrifying fashion btw, shoutout to Sam again) it was rendered moot. And on one hand I think that's bold an funny but on the other it's a half measure.

Overall, like it more than the first Doc strange flick and love Sam was able to do a lot of his tricks here.
Why couldn’t you keep that to yourself you idiot

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
lol this joint was 'gory'

1.So America has 2 moms in the comics? lol she from an Amazonian Spanish speaking planet or something? :mjlol:
2.Crowd went wild for Reed Richards, Pro X got a solid applaud too
3.This didnt suck but was short for what I was expecting, but I guess we shouldn't look at this as a bookend
If you look up on YouTube, it explains her weird situation. They made her story hella simple for MCU.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Rami's style is amazing but Elisbeth Olsen did some all time carrying in this film

like her performance really saved the film

kinda crazy cuz it feels like Dr. Strange was the main character but somehow still was sitting in the backseat

Daps
Just finished!

I said it before and I'll say it again, NICCAS IS WYYYLIN if y'all didn't like this movie.

https://c.tenor.com/lJn4sdcu1kwAAAAC/wildin-nikkas.gif

This movie is.... it's... incredible, epic, everything I could have possibly dreamed it could be. Marvel does it again, I don't know how, but they got they mojo back with this one.

The only reason folks would have an issue with this movie is if they missed Wandavision and What If.

If you followed both those series and understood them, then you would understand what's happening in this movie. I can see how you'd be lost if you didn't watch the Disney Plus shows.

I feel bad for ever doubting @Bryan Danielson :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: