The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I might be in the minority here but I kind of wish that they didn’t go ahead and make Wanda the villain of the movie. I actually thought her and strange would team up to fight Nightmare or someone else. Now, they kind of mucked up her character a bit. I wonder if is the last we will see of Wanda.
Yeah Wanda being the villain was unexpected. I don't think anyone expected her to be the villain and catching bodies like she did. :picard:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that what it is? :ohhh:

Yo @Jmare007 @Grand Conde without spoiling the movie for me, cause if you do... :ufdup:

Did either of yall watch Wandavision, Loki, and What If? If so, do you feel the movie tied into that? If not, is it possible this is why y'all are lost in the sauce?:ld:

I've see all the above shows and yes you need to watch Wandavision and parts of What If for this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ppl saying the movie is ass

The thing about “these people” is NO ONE is really giving a gauge or context.

So I’ll say this. Before even comparing it to any other movie. On a comparison scale to its predecessor. I think it’s a step up and better movie.

So anyone that said the liked or loved the first one, I can’t see how one wouldn’t like this.

Now if you didn’t like the first, maybe it’s fair one may not like this and on that tip maybe this character and movie ain’t right for those folks.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Kevin Feige never once said this movie was going to be a big Marvel movie with big ramifications :unimpressed:

It was the nerds, leakers and scoopers who did that because they saw the word “multiverse” :unimpressed:

I don’t see how the is movie has been presented any differently to other team up movies like The Winter Soldier, Thor Ragnorok and Far From Home etc:unimpressed:

I just got out of the movie and this movie definitely sets up the next big event.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like the Sam Raimi here more than the marvel stuff.

All of the illuminati stuff was pointless to any larger narrative and just felt like references for the sake of references. The minute all those character died (in hilarious or horrifying fashion btw, shoutout to Sam again) it was rendered moot. And on one hand I think that's bold an funny but on the other it's a half measure.

Overall, like it more than the first Doc strange flick and love Sam was able to do a lot of his tricks here.