The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol I’m in the minority that didn’t like NWH. Spidey was a whiney brat. The entire hero causes his own problems, saves the day now he’s the hero is bland.

But I have to admit the way Kevin Feige has weaved the MCU is genius. The universe as a whole is a masterpiece. It’s just composed of mid films. Lol.

I love seeing more and more comic characters introduced so I’ll continue to watch lmfao I hate Thor but I’m ready for that story to start the foundation for Hercules, X-Men, or his other sister
Multiverse of Madness sounds like bad fanfic
Just terrible

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think the original rumor had the following roster for the illuminati

Professor X
Captain Carter
Mr Fantastic
Superior Iron Man
Kill monger
Maria Rambeu as Captan Marvel

Let's see how that holds up. I know they also filmed a bunch of reshoots

Also pretty sure we are going to get a Deadpool post credit scene with him entering the MCU

Even tho I know about these rumors I'm trying to avoid spoilers this week, I'm wyling out typing in here :snoop:
I saw the clip. Those are the actual members of the illuminati. I think they replaced Starks. Confused as to why Killmonger was there.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Send link
Was a picture of them sitting on the thrown, 7 chairs and one had hair like Killmonger.

The other was a tik tok clip of Mr. Fantastic, black bolt from the corny inhumans series that got cancelled, captain Carter and Maria Rambeau facing off against Wanda. I think Reed and professor X dies so most likely they're being replaced. Maria we know is Monica and Carter is a variant so these won't be anything but variants being murked.

Last edited:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Had these saved on my phone

t-s-SDo-V-Y9zeomlo.jpg

FRvzy-Uxa-QAEjdh.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
After seeing the movie, I will also say this: In my opinion, I think this would’ve been better suited on the tv format where things could’ve been a bit more fleshed out and having a slower pace along with being able to truly see the multiverse expansion a bit more thoroughly

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Lol I’m in the minority that didn’t like NWH. Spidey was a whiney brat. The entire hero causes his own problems, saves the day now he’s the hero is bland.

But I have to admit the way Kevin Feige has weaved the MCU is genius. The universe as a whole is a masterpiece. It’s just composed of mid films. Lol.

I love seeing more and more comic characters introduced so I’ll continue to watch lmfao I hate Thor but I’m ready for that story to start the foundation for Hercules, X-Men, or his other sister

Your wyling. NWH was spider man in his purest form and the way they brang back other variations of spider man and his villians to help him through his journey was excellent.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your wyling. NWH was spider man in his purest form and the way they brang back other variations of spider man and his villians to help him through his journey was excellent.

Didn’t read anything pass you’re wylin. I literally said I was in the minority that didn’t like it because that is how “I” felt lol I still paid the see it they still made money

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Story seems very mid from what I'm reading but fukk it, I'm in. I might pass on Thor and black panther if mid movies is the new trend.