The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
These are the same folks that got upset about the WandaVision finale when all their theories and predictions didn’t come true.
I'm not even upset at how Wandavision turned out however my gripe was they had a chance to capitalize on this multiverse thing and didn't do it with quicksilver. That's what kept it from being a great show instead it's considered good by me, that alone would've gotten me more hype for this movie than I already am.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is the total opposite of the Grace Randolph review. I think she has an agenda or she's just pyscho as some say.
I stopped listening to her opinion. She's more about the hollywood insider dirt and ticket sales. not really about the art. which is ironic because apparently she used to be a writer for DC comics.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I stopped listening to her opinion. She's more about the hollywood insider dirt and ticket sales. not really about the art. which is ironic because apparently she used to be a writer for DC comics.
That's why I like her she gives the showbiz perspective, the art perspective is covered by a lot of othwr channels. And she can speak intelligently about the art when need be because she actually writes comics. A lot of these super hero movie commentators got 0 experience in comics or movies and are just saying shyt with 0 knowledge of how shyt works. At least she knows comics, and she says she explicitly prefers DC but that doesn't stop her from complimenting Marvel.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's why I like her she gives the showbiz perspective, the art perspective is covered by a lot of othwr channels. And she can speak intelligently about the art when need be because she actually writes comics. A lot of these super hero movie commentators got 0 experience in comics or movies and are just saying shyt with 0 knowledge of how shyt works. At least she knows comics, and she says she explicitly prefers DC but that doesn't stop her from complimenting Marvel.
Yeah, but in a review of movie, going deep into the poltics of shyt and why this casting decision is a win for minorities or why that one was a missed opportunity doesn't really tell me much about whether or not it was a good movie. I can get all that info from imdb without narratives tied to it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, but in a review of movie, going deep into the poltics of shyt and why this casting decision is a win for minorities or why that one was a missed opportunity doesn't really tell me much about whether or not it was a good movie. I can get all that info from imdb without narratives tied to it.
I can dig that, she is on the SJW train too often. But again, it's better than other channels that if they do get political they do the opposite and complain about perceived "woke" shyt.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the original rumor had the following roster for the illuminati

Professor X
Captain Carter
Mr Fantastic
Superior Iron Man
Kill monger
Maria Rambeu as Captan Marvel

Let's see how that holds up. I know they also filmed a bunch of reshoots

Also pretty sure we are going to get a Deadpool post credit scene with him entering the MCU

Even tho I know about these rumors I'm trying to avoid spoilers this week, I'm wyling out typing in here :snoop:

I don’t know about Deadpool.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Rumors going around that Kev Feige isn't super happy with the marketing. Was listening to Campea channel and he mentioned a lot of internal shyt got switched after Bob Igor left.:jbhmm: I'm leaning to believe this cause Marvel has gone over board with spoiling in tv spots. Even that 2nd trailer was:picard:
they're probably trying to get as many butts in the theaters as possible and working in tandem with some box office goal
I really hope chapek isn't affecting the creative department though especially marvel's

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
they're probably trying to get as many butts in the theaters as possible and working in tandem with some box office goal
I really hope chapek isn't affecting the creative department though especially marvel's
He mentioned him specifically in how he brought in new people so the creatives don't have as much control over the marketing like that as before. Something interesting to follow over the next few years:jbhmm:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marvel fell off after Endgame
NWH was cool tho

Lol I’m in the minority that didn’t like NWH. Spidey was a whiney brat. The entire hero causes his own problems, saves the day now he’s the hero is bland. Dr strange some how felt and knew where the reptile was and zapped him in his cage, so he could’ve done that for the rest but instead told 3 kids to Google and find them. What?! Lol

Peter making bad guys good was redundant cause they had redemption arcs in their previous movies. Lol plus even when they went back they will still face prison time. It was too many plot holes.

But I have to admit the way Kevin Feige has weaved the MCU is genius. The universe as a whole is a masterpiece. It’s just composed of mid films. Lol.

I love seeing more and more comic characters introduced so I’ll continue to watch lmfao I hate Thor but I’m ready for that story to start the foundation for Hercules, X-Men, or his other sister

Last edited: