The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These blue check youtube Marvel theorists and scoopers might be the worst thing to happen to the mcu :scust:

They're writing and projecting their own stories and fantasies of what THEY want to happen, pushing it as borderline fact and building up fanbase expectation and then when it doesn't happen they bash movie :mjlol:

Saw some goofy talking about Kang vs Celestials and how Kang is going to be an even bigger villain than Thanos, like when the fukk has that even been presented on mentioned on screen? when has Kevin Feige, you know the damn architect of what's being scripted ever mentioned or alluded to that :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
These blue check youtube Marvel theorists and scoopers might be the worst thing to happen to the mcu :scust:

They're writing and projecting their own stories and fantasies of what THEY want to happen, pushing it as borderline fact and building up fanbase expectation and then when it doesn't happen they bash movie :mjlol:

Saw some goofy talking about Kang vs Celestials and how Kang is going to be an even bigger villain than Thanos, like when the fukk has that even been presented on mentioned on screen? when has Kevin Feige, you know the damn architect of what's being scripted ever mentioned or alluded to that :mjlol:
They are also making Feige cater more to the general audience and not to comic enthusiasts because they act like dycks.
You ever see one of them interview Feige or any creative behind the camera? Every question is basically, "Spoil your next project by giving me a scoop about a plot points or character appearance." They are the overgrown children people complain about.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You're sorta right, what's happened is that all these "scoopers" and "leakers" made up fake cameos that were never going to happen after watching what No Way Home did which was also a Multiverse story.

Now you're gonna hear them run with "Marvel cut stuff from the movie" when the cameos they said would happen don't happen to damage control.

I've never heard Kevin Feige or any of the actors in this movie tease any sort of cameos.

Then you've got the question why would Marvel pay actors for brief cameos and then cut that from the movie?:dead:

It makes no sense. All these leakers and scoopers are bullshytters.
These are the same folks that got upset about the WandaVision finale when all their theories and predictions didn’t come true.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

for me it's the whooping and screaming at every little thing
OH MY GOD YES LET'S GO!!!!:gladbron::ooh:
:unimpressed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
All your post are you complaining about marvel we get it you don’t like marvel keep it movin:mjlol:
if you go back (obviously don't) i'm one of the biggest MCU fanboys on this site. they're just in a pretty big lull outside of about 40 minutes of seeing 3 Spidermen on screen.