The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I won't pay attention to any of these reviews. No Way Home got a lot of acclaim but it was just a strong mid, while Eternals was panned and I enjoyed it more than NWH:yeshrug:

Agreed as someone who only saw the articles and vids calling it the worst MCU movie i waited till disney+ to catch it and actually enjoyed that movie.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The fact that the
Well one reviewer, Grace Randolph mentioned this specifically in her review of the movie. Other reviewers also mentioned that they sensed that some scenes were cut short or a bit disjointed at times. Kind of makes me wonder if the movie was about 20-30 minutes longer just how much more could’ve been added

You don't pay
Tom Cruise
just to cut him out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because of work I can’t see it until Saturday…:snoop:

Gonna do IMAX 3D first cause I want to see the avatar trailer in 3D, then do 4DX in two weeks. I figured I won’t know what the hell is going on with the movie in 4DX especially the first go around so I’m putting that off for a couple of weeks.

I bought my ticket for Saturday weeks ago, but now I have to work. :snoop: I might have to go Friday to a bootleg theater instead of my AMC Dolby :mjcry:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Here is the review I mentioned a couple of post prior:

It’s worth noting that she’s the only one that didn’t think Sam Raimi was right for this movie

Couldn't disagree more. I don't love it but I don't get the gripe about not being connected to WandaVision, America Chavez was great and Raimi made the movie for me (but I like his style),

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
This is spiller thread so as far as I read recently no cruise and no Deadpool no killmonger .it’s capt carter , prof X , mr fantastic, variant mordo , captain marvel ( Monica’)
This is true along with Black Bolt

Mr Fantastic, Cap Carter, Black Bolt (yikes) and Prof X all get clapped quick

Mid credits is Charlize Theron as Clea and post credits is just Bruce Campbell acting a damn fool.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This is true along with Black Bolt

Mr Fantastic, Cap Carter, Black Bolt (yikes) and Prof X all get clapped quick

Mid credits is Charlize Theron as Clea and post credits is just Bruce Campbell acting a damn fool.

Who plays black bolt? The same guy from the inhumans show that was canceled?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
We have to inject our poor opinion of a movie when someone else said they liked it? Why?
yes.

my review of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is that Eternals was a fukkin disaster that will get worse with each passing project.