The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Here is the review I mentioned a couple of post prior:

It’s worth noting that she’s the only one that didn’t think Sam Raimi was right for this movie

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
For the run time of the movie itself, I’m not expecting a lot of cameos. That being said, I wonder if a directors cut of the movie will happen as a few reviews that I’ve seen mentioned there was quite a bit of footage left out
There is a rumor that footage was removed and won't be released until official release date.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
No, I am not saying these traditional type movie reviewers have to like it or give it a positive review. I'm saying at this point these movies are just very different than regular ones.
For example Infinity War, I would say storytelling wise and not referring to any plot points from prior movies and judging as a singular movie it is disjointed and too many action sequences to actually establish a coherent story. BUT for people like us invested in all the movies that came before it and the implications it would have for End Game it was just naturally more enjoyable. We count all the build up in prior movies to enjoy the current one. A lot the story/plot was explained in previous movies, etc. so it wasn't necessary.
Basically, that movie did not consider the uninitiated like at all. You would have e a hard time enjoying it if you didn't see the precious movies. And it is even more out of wack than say 1 movie in a trilogy because even then they do try to make each somewhat self contained.
yep i remember when everyone tried to hop on to the mcu trying to watch infinity war and they were like what's going on? :dead:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
They had me hooked after it was reported in a review of a recreation of a certain theme from a certain marvel cartoon in the 90's....

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
There is a rumor that footage was removed and won't be released until official release date.

Hmm, that is pretty weird to be honest. So the first people whom saw the movie didn’t see the “final version” . They could’ve simply let everyone wait until May 6th if that is the case.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hmm, that is pretty weird to be honest. So the first people whom saw the movie didn’t see the “final version” . They could’ve simply let everyone wait until May 6th if that is the case.
It is...... if this rumor is true. I posted it a couple of pages back but based on some of the spoilers I posted, I could be wrong as some of the spoilers were wrong. Could be marketing to keep everyone on the same page for some secret projects.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It is...... if this rumor is true. I posted it a couple of pages back but based on some of the spoilers I posted, I could be wrong as some of the spoilers were wrong. Could be marketing to keep everyone on the same page for some secret projects.

I’m more along the lines of thinking there will be an uncut or directors cut of the movie down the line. It’s possible that they could’ve left out sever scenes for that specific purpose.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Because of work I can’t see it until Saturday…:snoop:

Gonna do IMAX 3D first cause I want to see the avatar trailer in 3D, then do 4DX in two weeks. I figured I won’t know what the hell is going on with the movie in 4DX especially the first go around so I’m putting that off for a couple of weeks.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No Way Home might have been a mistake. *Half kidding*

Doctor Strange might be suffering from hype/cameo prediction.

Things hopefully look to be going back to normal with THor 4 where fans/critics can just judge the movie for what it is.

You're sorta right, what's happened is that all these "scoopers" and "leakers" made up fake cameos that were never going to happen after watching what No Way Home did which was also a Multiverse story.

Now you're gonna hear them run with "Marvel cut stuff from the movie" when the cameos they said would happen don't happen to damage control.

I've never heard Kevin Feige or any of the actors in this movie tease any sort of cameos.

Then you've got the question why would Marvel pay actors for brief cameos and then cut that from the movie?:dead:

It makes no sense. All these leakers and scoopers are bullshytters.