Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Enslaved citizen: "Please let me die."
Wanda: "But what about my happiness?"

Wanda been a villain.
I've been checking out how some people have been in regards to the new trailer and I've counted one person who actually said you were wrong as hell:dwillhuh:Bruh people seem to legitimately giving her a pass:mindblown:Dr. Strange got his ass killed for decades when he was with Dormmarmmu :mindblown:Brought everyone to the fight in Endgame :mindblown:Now Spider-Man 3 on the other hand:ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping that they're that universes version of Superior Iron Man's Iron Legion.

And if you thought MCU Tony Stark was an a$$hole, you need to read up on Superior Iron Man:
9VKbTirSN_gjYFjhg0p5cPQMj_q3vsvu-jW9mFMxVOw.jpg

Superior Iron Man fukkery really might've been the only positive thing to come out of Axis.

Tony was on one. :mjlol:

Secret Wars

To me, this is the only logical endpoint. Between shows and movies, were now four (soon to be five) entries deep into stressing that fukking with the multiverse is bad, and Marvel's general storytelling style would suggest that the final "ya done fukked up" moment would pay off in a big movie(s) like Secret Wars.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I've been checking out how some people have been in regards to the new trailer and I've counted one person who actually said you were wrong as hell:dwillhuh:Bruh people seem to legitimately giving her a pass:mindblown:Dr. Strange got his ass killed for decades when he was with Dormmarmmu :mindblown:Brought everyone to the fight in Endgame :mindblown:Now Spider-Man 3 on the other hand:ufdup:
yeah
I loved the wandavision show and it made me care about Wanda but how did it become that Wanda shouldn't be reprimanded for what she did?
all the shyt Tony got for making ultron and assisting the accords but Wanda is ok:mjlol:
\you didn't break the rules to save the world you broke the rules to do selfish shyt. that's what a villain does:rudy:
so yeah you're the bad guy right now Wanda and if you're killing people in your quest to get your kids you need to be stopped

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yeah
I loved the wandavision show and it made me care about Wanda but how did it become that Wanda shouldn't be reprimanded for what she did?
all the shyt Tony got for making ultron and assisting the accords but Wanda is ok:mjlol:
\you didn't break the rules to save the world you broke the rules to do selfish shyt. that's what a villain does:rudy:
so yeah you're the bad guy right now Wanda and if you're killing people in your quest to get your kids you need to be stopped
I need her to catch a thorough ass whooping :demonic:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah
Strange just broke the rules to get some kids into college and nearly broke the multiversr doing it. Apparently he does some more multiverse breaking shyt in this movie.

Wanda was wrong but her mistake was initially unintentional and relatively small scale. Once she fully realized what she was doing she stopped, even if she didn't want to. Strange was being reckless to help a buddy then cleaned up his own mess when shyt got way out of hand.

If he is being regarded as a hero for what he did while she is a villan that isn't fair. They should both be seen as villans.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Strange just broke the rules to get some kids into college and nearly broke the multiversr doing it. Apparently he does some more multiverse breaking shyt in this movie.

Wanda was wrong but her mistake was initially unintentional and relatively small scale. Once she fully realized what she was doing she stopped, even if she didn't want to. Strange was being reckless to help a buddy then cleaned up his own mess when shyt got way out of hand.

If he is being regarded as a hero for what he did while she is a villan that isn't fair. They should both be seen as villans.

Bruh, Wanda had people in that town begging for her to kill them so they could get out of that illusion. She knew full well what the fukk was going on because she left the Hex to warn everybody that she will willfully fukk them up if they try to mess with her illusion again. Scarlett Karen is definitely a fukking villain.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as who is worse, Strange or Wanda....keep in mind we don't really have the context of what Wanda said in that scene.

Because Strange doesn't look like a hero at any point in the trailer....Wong calls him out, Mordo calls him out, he's arrested, etc.

So we don't know why people consider Strange a hero, or Wanda the enemy. I doubt it's strictly off what happened in "Wandavsion".

Fred.