The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is why I fukks with Disney/Marvel.

Yeah, they probably showed us Xavier in the trailer. Maybe. Marvel loves to lie and show fake shyt in their trailers and I love them for it

They KNOW we outchea speculating and making theories. I guarantee they have a bullet in the chamber that they're gonna unload on us that'll make the Xavier thing an afterthought
They gonna do what now?? :dame:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, with da way that Marvel plays it with these trailers, ain't no telling if that shyt is or isn't Professor X cause ain't too much of anything been confirmed.

That’s exactly what I’m hoping for. I’d rather this be another Fietro than them introducing the mutants in a fukkin trailer. Imma stall em out because I know they know that they’re doing, but the way NWH marketing went once the leaks started, I’m wary.

But if they played us again with a trailer misdirect this is the most childish one yet :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I made the mistake of not pre ordering tickets for Spider Man....

it-wont-happen-again-trust-me.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That’s exactly what I’m hoping for. I’d rather this be another Fietro than them introducing the mutants in a fukkin trailer. Imma stall em out because I know they know that they’re doing, but the way NWH marketing went once the leaks started, I’m wary.

But if they played us again with a trailer misdirect this is the most childish one yet :mjlol:
This is the intro to someone who identifies as a "Mutant" but I think it will just be him from an alternate universe we don't visit in this movie.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
because I have seen Ali act :ufdup:

snipes is the better actor and legit leading man big budget movie status (or was). snipes was headlining films alongside sean connery, tommy lee jones, sylvester stallone, charlie sheen, tom berenger, robert de niro, donald sutherland.

snipes did cop/agent stuff. he did street stuff. he did gangsta stuff. he did romance stuff. he did spy movie stuff. he did superhero stuff/villain. he did spike lee stuff.

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-23-04-33.png

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-22-54-49.png

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-22-56-08.png

and for the blade character in particular, snipes actually looks like the comics AND can actually do the martial arts himself..

"[Snipes] has been training in martial arts since the age of 12, earning a 5th dan black belt in Shotokan Karate and 2nd dan black belt in Hapkido".

If Ali even gets close I will eat my words ..

vHCq43O.png

put some respect on his name DAMMIT:damn:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Low key..if this movie is everything it looks like it's going to be, there could be a hell of a trilogy with Strange at the helm, because DS1 is underrated.
Makes you wonder what they're saving for you to go :mindblown::damn:

Prof X is a big deal, big enough to get your ass to the theater. With the way re-shoots have been going there's a whole host of 'holy shyt' moments to be had if you don't follow leaks.

Idgaf about leaks for the most part anymore. Leaks can be fun because it's not just about what, but how they do a thing that makes it ILL.