The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, Wanda had people in that town begging for her to kill them so they could get out of that illusion. She knew full well what the fukk was going on because she left the Hex to warn everybody that she will willfully fukk them up if they try to mess with her illusion again. Scarlett Karen is definitely a fukking villain.

Did I say she shouldn't be considered a villain? She was clearly wrong in the show.

By the time she walked out of the hex she knew she had control of the world but thought the people were unaware and happy. She didn’t know they were being mentally tortured until the last episode. When people started begging her to die she started to bring the hex down. She did put it back up until she defeated Agatha but she ultimately dropped it willingly once she knew the people were hurting.

She was still wrong, my point is that Strange made a mistake with bigger potential consequences with full knowledge of what he was doing and how it could go wrong going into it.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yeah as much as I gave credit to Strange for Quarterbacking Thanos's defeat.....

His Dumbass, careless, borderline retarded actions in Spiderman made me question his very intelligence .....not so wise when you can't gaze into the future and see the right path to choose huh Steve-o?:mjlol:

Breh carried the idiot ball all the way through Spiderman like a runningback.

Made me kinda forgive....or at least not judge so harshly, Wanda's actions in westview:ehh:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Makes you wonder what they're saving for you to go :mindblown::damn:

This is why I fukks with Disney/Marvel.

Yeah, they probably showed us Xavier in the trailer. Maybe. Marvel loves to lie and show fake shyt in their trailers and I love them for it

They KNOW we outchea speculating and making theories. I guarantee they have a bullet in the chamber that they're gonna unload on us that'll make the Xavier thing an afterthought

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Yeah, they probably showed us Xavier in the trailer. Maybe. Marvel loves to lie and show fake shyt in their trailers and I love them for it

They KNOW we outchea speculating and making theories. I guarantee they have a bullet in the chamber that they're gonna unload on us that'll make the Xavier thing an afterthought

they at the point where they dont even need them 90s sitcom surprises lol.

spider man was spoiled yet the crowd still went crazy when people showed up

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I just don’t understand why they put X in the trailer bro. I’m legit starting to get pissed off at these nikkas man :francis: can we not have our minds blown in the theater anymore?

Again, with da way that Marvel plays it with these trailers, ain't no telling if that shyt is or isn't Professor X cause ain't too much of anything been confirmed.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

They probably have this cap version saved for the big battle :ohlawd::mjlol:

REVIEW-Captain-America-2-1200x675.jpeg