The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ali has 2 Oscars and you haven't seen him play Blade yet. lol How do you reach the conclusion he won't be 'nowhere as good as Snipes' already?

because I have seen Ali act :ufdup:

snipes is the better actor and legit leading man big budget movie status (or was). snipes was headlining films alongside sean connery, tommy lee jones, sylvester stallone, charlie sheen, tom berenger, robert de niro, donald sutherland.

snipes did cop/agent stuff. he did street stuff. he did gangsta stuff. he did romance stuff. he did spy movie stuff. he did superhero stuff/villain. he did spike lee stuff.

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-23-04-33.png

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-22-54-49.png

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-22-56-08.png

and for the blade character in particular, snipes actually looks like the comics AND can actually do the martial arts himself..

"[Snipes] has been training in martial arts since the age of 12, earning a 5th dan black belt in Shotokan Karate and 2nd dan black belt in Hapkido".

If Ali even gets close I will eat my words ..

vHCq43O.png

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Pretty wild how some consider the last few X-Men movies to be trash but people are hyped up to have some of the characters around in the MCU as cameos. Same with the previous 2 Spiderman movies from the last reboot. People are clamoring to be fed stuff they considered to be garbage.
9 times out of 10 in those fox movies the casting was good its just the scripts were trash, you cant out act a bad script. Those studios made bad movies because they hired directors that didnt know or care about the characters. Seeing these same characters in the hands of better writers and directors make a big difference.. shyt look at how much better justice league was when Snyder directed it vs the one that came out, it was the same cast and same script but the director made a huge difference.

So yea I am of the belief that if the people that made the MCU made FF and those x-men movies even with the same exact cast, it would have been way better. Ask Nas how much better his albums were before and after the salam Remi era

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
because I have seen Ali act :ufdup:

snipes is the better actor and legit leading man big budget movie status (or was). snipes was headlining films alongside sean connery, tommy lee jones, sylvester stallone, charlie sheen, tom berenger, robert de niro, donald sutherland.

snipes did cop/agent stuff. he did street stuff. he did gangsta stuff. he did romance stuff. he did spy movie stuff. he did superhero stuff/villain. he did spike lee stuff.

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-23-04-33.png

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-22-54-49.png

Screenshot-2022-02-15-at-22-56-08.png

and for the blade character in particular, snipes actually looks like the comics AND can actually do the martial arts himself..

"[Snipes] has been training in martial arts since the age of 12, earning a 5th dan black belt in Shotokan Karate and 2nd dan black belt in Hapkido".

If Ali even gets close I will eat my words ..

vHCq43O.png

OK that's an opinion on who is the better actor. Most of the movies of the movie posters you posted are pretty meh, he's got better actually. He has done more stuff but Ali is also a leading man and can do a wide range of roles as well

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
OK that's an opinion on who is the better actor. Most of the movies of the movie posters you posted are pretty meh, he's got better actually. He has done more stuff but Ali is also a leading man and can do a wide range of roles as well

he ain't on the same level though. plus not only is snipes the better actor but snipes also looks like the character. like RDJ/ironman, ryan/deadpool, stewart/prof X .. snipes was born to play blade.

same with prof X btw. how are they gonna find a new one? he looks like in the comics. had the bald head anyway. has the shakesperian acting chops and is one of the best ever for making calming yet authoritative speeches. in the last 50 years of hollywood only a few dozen actors have demonstrated that level of speech making capability.

star trek can't replace him either.

they are dragging an 80 year old man out to go fly around saving the galaxy
:mjlol::hhh::picard:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it's about the directors and the actors.

they got rid of derrickson but jon watts is doing F4 :picard: and reed is doing ant-man 3 :hhh:. they need the russos and favreau back. they need to get del toro on board.

they might have run out of hyper talented (but not typecast/star) special actors. the MCU hit a home-run with most of their casting in phases 1 and 2. how are they gonna find another scarlett or RDJ? actors with a profile which that is bigger than their acting careers and charisma off the charts.

more recently so far we got "ok but a bit of dumpling" as the "hyper athletic" new widow, plain-horrible as captain marvel, ali as blade (nowhere as good as snipes), spotty casting in eternals etc. they need to get home-run actors on board asap.

new widow is so chubby she had to hide it by wearing a coat in most of her hawkeye scenes.

they have to crack the casting of the F4 and esp. (to avoid endless negative comparisons) the x-men, in particular wolvie, prof X, jean, cyke, storm, magneto. get that wrong and yeah, the films will suffer massively :francis:

You forgot about Chadwick Boseman :rip: not being there anymore and T'Challa being written off as dead in the MCU. No Russo Bros. directing either.