The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Ghost Riders reintroduction to blow open the supernatural world will remind yall who runs shyt:ufdup:

main-qimg-b4283d986bbe61a7c9065b875a93f16c-pjlq

Soon..:demonic:

Christ. I'm here for all da supernatural and mystical shyt. Time travel as well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Pretty wild how some consider the last few X-Men movies to be trash but people are hyped up to have some of the characters around in the MCU as cameos. Same with the previous 2 Spiderman movies from the last reboot. People are clamoring to be fed stuff they considered to be garbage.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pretty wild how some consider the last few X-Men movies to be trash but people are hyped up to have some of the characters around in the MCU as cameos. Same with the previous 2 Spiderman movies from the last reboot. People are clamoring to be fed stuff they considered to be garbage.
The Power of nostalgia good or bad. I agree, it's weird.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It’s kind of like how people big up Ben Affleck as Batman even though he’s in a bad film
Sometimes the actor is bigger than the film
Plus Patrick Stewart is in most of the good ones

Daps

people criticized the movies but those are still classic, a-tier characters powered by nostalgia of the 90s (or longer than that)

those films were only picked apart because people fukked with the characters from the comics/cartoons

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's always funny when they break out the "How will they top this?". Never gets old.
nikkas really been asking this for the past 10 years and they been working with C list characters :dead:

it really is amazing what they’ve been able to do. They have done shyt we’ve never seen before, with C list characters, and best thing yet actually made it entertaining

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I don’t want the stench of fox x men anywhere in the mcu….trash ass movies

pro x is dope tho but I want someone younger

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Breh , RDJ was a Hollywood outcast before iron man. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston were nobodies. Mark Ruffalo was a known actor but being the hulk made him a star. Tom Holland wasn't a star, sebastian stan wasn't a star

Marvel has rarely missed with their casting, I don't see no reason to start doubting them now

I said RDJ and ScarJo

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

You can like the characters and not like the movie. Ghost Rider was horrible but I'll be hype as hell to see Nick Cage hamming it up in here. But for people like Prof X in particular he was always a standout character among the x-men movies. And again these are just cameos. We still want the actual "MCU" X-men to be recasted and have their own stories (Outside of Deadpool)

And as someone else said the power of nostalgia is real, Regardless of how you originally felt at the time.

Now how can Marvel top this movie

Secret Wars
F4 with Doom
X-men
Midnight Sons
World War Hulk

There's always something next Marvel can do. They have 80 years of comics to leech from.

Last edited: