The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now how can Marvel top this movie

It's funny you ask that because people said the same thing after "Endgame", and here we are.

"Secret Wars", "House Of M", "Age Of Apocalypse", "Extinction Agenda"....I mean, they haven't even begun to use 90% of the source material.

The Brood, Omega Red, Arcade, Mr. Sinister, Dr. Doom, Cameron Hodge, etc.

MCU up to this point has been using B-Z tier characters. Which brings me to my next point....

It won't have the same effect. A lot of the OG members are gone or retired. I'm sure it'll make a decent amount of money, but nothing compared to the lineup that we got in Endgame.
The line up in "Endgame" was all B-Z tier characters though. :mjlol:

Marvel did a great job the last 12+ years making people care about secondary or less characters, but don't get it confused. The MCU was the left overs and scraps nobody wanted the cinematic rights to.

I mean....people are losing their minds over a Professor X voice cameo. I seen "Infinity War" and "Endgame" first showing, day 1, so I was on ground zero for the hype. But once Marvel starts introducing their A-tier line up....all that previous shyt is going to be eclipsed. Mark my words. It's already started with "No Way Home".

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Tony & Natasha are dead.
Steve is gone.
Idk what Hawkeye's current status is.
T'Challa is up in the air. He'll probably be replaced. :rip: Chadwick
Bruce seems like he wants to be on the science side of things (We'll see how that plays out.)
Carol Danvers might actually be a leader now. :scusthov:
Wanda seems to be going full villain. Maybe?

They've still got Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Blade, the Netflix Marvels, and the X-Men and F4 roles are yet to determined. Idk. Some of the characters that they're about to introduce just don't have the same pop for me and I feel like when they get back together, it won't be the same. Admittedly, they're going through a weird transition stage. We'll see. I didn't think they could recreate the same magic after we saw The Avengers assemble the first time, but they did it in Endgame. Never put full doubt in Marvel.
Ghost Riders reintroduction to blow open the supernatural world will remind yall who runs shyt:ufdup:

main-qimg-b4283d986bbe61a7c9065b875a93f16c-pjlq

Soon..:demonic:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
it's about the directors and the actors.

they got rid of derrickson but jon watts is doing F4 :picard: and reed is doing ant-man 3 :hhh:. they need the russos and favreau back. they need to get del toro on board.

they might have run out of hyper talented (but not typecast/star) special actors. the MCU hit a home-run with most of their casting in phases 1 and 2. how are they gonna find another scarlett or RDJ? actors with a profile which that is bigger than their acting careers and charisma off the charts.

more recently so far we got "ok but a bit of dumpling" as the "hyper athletic" new widow, plain-horrible as captain marvel, ali as blade (nowhere as good as snipes), spotty casting in eternals etc. they need to get home-run actors on board asap.

new widow is so chubby she had to hide it by wearing a coat in most of her hawkeye scenes.

they have to crack the casting of the F4 and esp. (to avoid endless negative comparisons) the x-men, in particular wolvie, prof X, jean, cyke, storm, magneto. get that wrong and yeah, the films will suffer massively :francis:

Breh , RDJ was a Hollywood outcast before iron man. Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston were nobodies. Mark Ruffalo was a known actor but being the hulk made him a star. Tom Holland wasn't a star, sebastian stan wasn't a star

Marvel has rarely missed with their casting, I don't see no reason to start doubting them now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It won't have the same effect. A lot of the OG members are gone or retired. I'm sure it'll make a decent amount of money, but nothing compared to the lineup that we got in Endgame.

I wouldn't be so sure, a new Avengers with Spider-Man, Human Torch and Wolverine in it gonna do numbers

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Tony & Natasha are dead.
Steve is gone.
Idk what Hawkeye's current status is.
T'Challa is up in the air. He'll probably be replaced. :rip: Chadwick
Bruce seems like he wants to be on the science side of things (We'll see how that plays out.)
Carol Danvers might actually be a leader now. :scusthov:
Wanda seems to be going full villain. Maybe?

They've still got Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Blade, the Netflix Marvels, and the X-Men and F4 roles are yet to determined. Idk. Some of the characters that they're about to introduce just don't have the same pop for me and I feel like when they get back together, it won't be the same. Admittedly, they're going through a weird transition stage. We'll see. I didn't think they could recreate the same magic after we saw The Avengers assemble the first time, but they did it in Endgame. Never put full doubt in Marvel.
tony and natasha are replaced with yelena and iron heart
falcon is cap
hawkeye is gone. kate will take her place
t'challa is confirmed to die with chadwick
bruce is hulk but there's rumors that they're doing cool shyt with his character
carol is slowly getting phased out. she'll be in the movies but won't be a leader
I bet(JUST A GUESS) wanda "dies" in this
Spider-man is his own person right now. really up to sony how they want to execute that
X-men and F4 will crush the buildings
I think we're in like a preparation stage where they're just setting up new villains and heroes to fight/team up with them

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I know bruhs keep telling us to have faith in F4, but we've been burned too many damn times. :mjcry:
I'll still be there opening night, though. Feige/#MarvelSet runnin' pockets with no shame in these streets. :snoop:
by a company who could not give a flying fukk about them
marvel/disney is going to give them their due :mjcry:

real talk the guardians in the movies are very similar to how they should act but in a nicer manner