The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It won't have the same effect. A lot of the OG members are gone or retired. I'm sure it'll make a decent amount of money, but nothing compared to the lineup that we got in Endgame.

You don’t think so?:jbhmm: I would think with things now being expanded far more than ever, this could have a huge impact on the MCU.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Here's what it is: 90% of "leaks" and "sources" and "theories" are just educated guesses. "It's Dr. Strange & Wanda & Multiverse so I'll check comics and it's this, this this & this." And only one "this" comes through, and they front like they knew it all from the jump.

:mjlol:

MKM4Gye.png

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You don’t think so?:jbhmm: I would think with things now being expanded far more than ever, this could have a huge impact on the MCU.
Tony & Natasha are dead.
Steve is gone.
Idk what Hawkeye's current status is.
T'Challa is up in the air. He'll probably be replaced. :rip: Chadwick
Bruce seems like he wants to be on the science side of things (We'll see how that plays out.)
Carol Danvers might actually be a leader now. :scusthov:
Wanda seems to be going full villain. Maybe?

They've still got Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Blade, the Netflix Marvels, and the X-Men and F4 roles are yet to determined. Idk. Some of the characters that they're about to introduce just don't have the same pop for me and I feel like when they get back together, it won't be the same. Admittedly, they're going through a weird transition stage. We'll see. I didn't think they could recreate the same magic after we saw The Avengers assemble the first time, but they did it in Endgame. Never put full doubt in Marvel.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Tony & Natasha are dead.
Steve is gone.
Idk what Hawkeye's current status is.
T'Challa is up in the air. He'll probably be replaced. :rip: Chadwick
Bruce seems like he wants to be on the science side of things (We'll see how that plays out.)
Carol Danvers might actually be a leader now. :scusthov:
Wanda seems to be going full villain. Maybe?

They've still got Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Blade, the Netflix Marvels, and the X-Men and F4 roles are yet to determined. Idk. Some of the characters that they're about to introduce just don't have the same pop for me and I feel like when they get back together, it won't be the same. Admittedly, they're going through a weird transition stage. We'll see. I didn't think they could recreate the same magic after we saw The Avengers assemble the first time, but they did it in Endgame. Never put full doubt in Marvel.

:dahell: you just named marvels 3 biggest properties for decades and you don't think it's going to have the same pop? We also get Blade, Daredevil, Moon Knight, and Deadpool just to name a few

Marvel made it pop with the B team, now its time for the real OGs

Plus with villains like Kang, Dr Doom, Galactus, Mephisto, and Magneto shyt Is about to get real interesting

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The most powerful super heroes in the MCU are all women.

the smartest characters in the MCU are women

the best hand to hand combat characters in the MCU are all women

#marvelset :shaq:

same with the x-men world.

storm, phoenix, polaris, rachel, rogue bossing the x-men.

selene bossing the hellfire club.

magik bossing new mutants.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:dahell: you just named marvels 3 biggest properties for decades and you don't think it's going to have the same pop?

it's about the directors and the actors.

they got rid of derrickson but jon watts is doing F4 :picard: and reed is doing ant-man 3 :hhh:. they need the russos and favreau back. they need to get del toro on board.

they might have run out of hyper talented (but not typecast/star) special actors. the MCU hit a home-run with most of their casting in phases 1 and 2. how are they gonna find another scarlett or RDJ? actors with a profile which that is bigger than their acting careers and charisma off the charts.

more recently so far we got "ok but a bit of dumpling" as the "hyper athletic" new widow, plain-horrible as captain marvel, ali as blade (nowhere as good as snipes), spotty casting in eternals etc. they need to get home-run actors on board asap.

new widow is so chubby she had to hide it by wearing a coat in most of her hawkeye scenes.

they have to crack the casting of the F4 and esp. (to avoid endless negative comparisons) the x-men, in particular wolvie, prof X, jean, cyke, storm, magneto. get that wrong and yeah, the films will suffer massively :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's about the directors and the actors.

they got rid of derrickson but jon watts is doing F4 :picard: and reed is doing ant-man 3 :hhh:. they need the russos and favreau back. they need to get del toro on board.

they might have run out of hyper talented (but not typecast/star) special actors. the MCU hit a home-run with most of their casting in phases 1 and 2. how are they gonna find another scarlett or RDJ? actors with a profile which that is bigger than their acting careers and charisma off the charts.

more recently so far we got "ok but a bit of dumpling" as the "hyper athletic" new widow, plain-horrible as captain marvel, ali as blade (nowhere as good as snipes), spotty casting in eternals etc. they need to get home-run actors on board asap.

new widow is so chubby she had to hide it by wearing a coat in most of her hawkeye scenes.

they have to crack the casting of the F4 and esp. (to avoid endless negative comparisons) the x-men, in particular wolvie, prof X, jean, cyke, storm, magneto. get that wrong and yeah, the films will suffer massively :francis:
Ali has 2 Oscars and you haven't seen him play Blade yet. lol How do you reach the conclusion he won't be 'nowhere as good as Snipes' already?
And Cumberbatch and Olsen and their characters are already wildly popular they will definitely be torch bearers for the franchise in Phase 4.