trekx2.jpg

What the fu.... is this real? :dwillhuh::bryan:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People setting themselves up for disappointment over thinking theories

Here's what it is: 90% of "leaks" and "sources" and "theories" are just educated guesses. "It's Dr. Strange & Wanda & Multiverse so I'll check comics and it's this, this this & this." And only one "this" comes through, and they front like they knew it all from the jump.

And then new trailer comes out and you extrapolate "That scene means this, this, this this and this, and that scene means this, this and this." and you got 2-3 "this" right on that round because you have more information to base your guesses on, but again it's just stabs, but they're based on source material so more of them can hit vitals the more direction you can garner from footage and cast and plot and etc...

The key is to let yourself know that in a movie that is both "Dr Strange" and "Multiverse," literally everything possible is on the table so instead of trying to pare down what's in the film off scattered scenes, just let that hype you up to unlimited potential and let yourself enjoy whatever comes out as part of the narrative.

Plus realize that if Nightmare's a villain over half of what you've been shown can be dreams.

AND Marvel's tossed fake scenes in their trailers before to throw people off, so you can't even trust that.

Daps
Theories got brehs losing their minds already

:mjlol:

@Bryan Danielson gonna have to keep everyone in check like Kang with the TVA

Theory Variance Authority

:russ:

General @Bryan Danielson put some bass in his voice the other day, made the whole set fall back. Said we ain't doing no halfsies, either you all the way down with marvel or get the hell off the block :picard:

Daps
I'm hoping that they're that universes version of Superior Iron Man's Iron Legion.

And if you thought MCU Tony Stark was an a$$hole, you need to read up on Superior Iron Man:
9VKbTirSN_gjYFjhg0p5cPQMj_q3vsvu-jW9mFMxVOw.jpg

:whoa::damn:

Was he wearing Matt's glasses too?:damn:

All this time, I thought the MCU was exaggerating Tony as being the smartest person on earth. All this time, I thought Reed Richard's was the smartest person on earth but this panel pretty much settles that :ohhh:

Daps
:whoa::damn:

Was he wearing Matt's glasses too?:damn:

All this time, I thought the MCU was exaggerating Tony as being the smartest person on earth. All this time, I thought Reed Richard's was the smartest person on earth but this panel pretty much settles that :ohhh:

i think its Reed, Doom then Stark

would be wild if this version of tony showed up in the film tho

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh the only part I hate:dwillhuh:Brawd going full Karen wrecking the multi-verse and I see maaaad people in other comments on the internet like" YEA IT'S NOT FAIR!!!":dwillhuh:You crazy b*stards are justifying her enslaving an entire town while they were consciously aware of it??!:mindblown:

but-did-you-die-ken-jeong.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Is this actually confirmed?:leostare:

More implied than confirmed (yet) but look at the timestamps, specifically when he notices a change and says we've crossed the threshold.

A better version:

- The prophecy about the Scartlett Witch in the darkhold says she is destined to destroy the world.
- Her transformation lines up almost perfectly to the moment *Kang loses control of the sacred timeline, the moment he couldn't see beyond. (his death)
- Remember the 'sacred timeline' is not a natural occurance. That was *Kang trying to keep chaos at bay by monitoring nexus events and pruning the timelines.
- The Scarlett Witch is chaos personafide. If nexus events cause branches, what do nexus beings do?
- After Sylvie caught that body, the timelines went back to flowing naturally.
- Strange goof'd up even taking the risk to do that spell, but if the sacred timeline was in tact, the botched effects would have been confined to it.
- Since the multverse is now back functioning as usual, that spell applied itself across the multiverse.

The illumanati is more concerned with the prohphecy than anything...and the real Kang is sitting back rubbing his hands like Birdman.

iu

Last edited: