The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kang is the next over arching MCU villain. i don't think he will make an apperance in phase 4 though until the Ant Man movie

Kevin Feige already said they aren't doing more super long arcs.

So yeah Kang will be a villain but he won't be like Thanos where it's the focal point of multiple movies across different phases.

That gives room for evil Wanda, Strange, stuff like Ultron from "What If....?", etc.

Fred.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Feige already said they aren't doing more super long arcs.

So yeah Kang will be a villain but he won't be like Thanos where it's the focal point of multiple movies across different phases.

That gives room for evil Wanda, Strange, stuff like Ultron from "What If....?", etc.

Fred.
for certain villains they kind of have to have arcs though... like I can't see someone like Doom being a 1 movie and done type thing

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
for certain villains they kind of have to have arcs though... like I can't see someone like Doom being a 1 movie and done type thing

Nah but keep in mind this is the first phase with TV series. Kang's first appearance was "Loki", after all. Same with evil Strange, zombie Wanda, etc.

So they don't have to do it in movies alone. They can build Doom up in a TV series then 2-3 movies.

Fred.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah but keep in mind this is the first phase with TV series. Kang's first appearance was "Loki", after all. Same with evil Strange, zombie Wanda, etc.

So they don't have to do it in movies alone. They can build Doom up in a TV series then 2-3 movies.

Fred.

Which also makes sense for time and relevancy sake.

nikkas done went to school, graduated and died in between avengers 1 and endgame. :russ:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E1T0q4p.png

rTmDKRg.jpg

Raimi tapping into his Evil Dead bag :wow:
I need some Evil Dead 2 easter eggs, which is where that trilogy went delightfully madcap

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The fun part is that we haven't even seen the version of Kang that can completely wreck shyt yet. The Kang in Loki was trying to warn everybody that the other version of him is a muthafukker, and he was the only one keeping him at bay. I got a nerd hard on just thinking about how Feige is gonna use the real Kang...

you did what :dame: