The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The fun part is that we haven't even seen the version of Kang that can completely wreck shyt yet. The Kang in Loki was trying to warn everybody that the other version of him is a muthafukker, and he was the only one keeping him at bay. I got a nerd hard on just thinking about how Feige is gonna use the real Kang...

I guess thats where I'm confused, I'm not saying multiple things cant happen at once, but I guess I'm confused if Multi Timeline = Multi Universe (which I assume = yes), but I forget was Kang Universe hopping? And Dr.Strange messed up and open the doors where anyone could cross over/universes got blended up.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
before good-Kang abdicated, Strange would have been pruned and the timeline shutdown I guess.

I don't think it is the spidey spell that let them in.

I think wanda tricks him into casting the wrong spell. the one with that book.
Now this is an interesting plausible theory :jbhmm::feedme:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt looks gawdly. :wow: I feel like I need to be reading some books as to better familiarize myself with all the ensuing fukkery, but I don't know where to start. :mindblown: nikkas done threw out fifty-leven possible points of departure:

House of M
Superior Iron Man
The Illuminati
Kang
Fantastic Four
What If?
The Majin Buu Saga

This might be too much fukkery to handle. :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Brits still running the MCU :wow:

Strange, Mordo, Wong, You-Know-Who, Other Guy-On-The-Left-Chair

Stuhlberg steals the Doc's woman.

ITOF9cR.gif

vHCq43O.png

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm sure Strange is gonna some how blame everybody else for this recent time/universe fukk up.

I'm still tripping on how he yelled at an ill equipped Spiderman and two regular ass teenagers to go find and capture three insanely powerful villains from a different universe. Dr. Strange is the ultimate a$$hole and I'm here for it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
side note, does Kang not tie into the Multiverse concept? Its like they built him up and wasn't him dying what split the timelines, but all the focus is on what Strange did

Well to be fair the other characters don't even know what happened in Loki.

But that was the starting point, the only reason this shyt is happening is because of what happened in Loki